Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2012, 03:10   #31
BHPian

Re: TV Programme stealing your money at Rs 12 per Minute

To be honest anytime i am in India and at night if me and my brothers are playing card we turn to these shows just to get the laughs, we have never called but we try to guess what is going to be next wrong guess.

Also there were few shows like these running on TV in US few years ago, then FBI got involved and shut it down, they stated that at most points, it was there own workers trying to call as a fake caller or they played ringtone on their cell phones just to make people think people were calling in.
Old 11th April 2012, 04:31   #32
BHPian

A 4 year old could figure those out, guess the two faces, etc etc. At least our guys managed to shut down the 'call us now, be friends with us' nonsense, the host was pretty attractive though
Old 11th April 2012, 05:16   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, what are you cribbing about ? Dont you feel even KBC is rigged ?

You never see any professionals in the hot-seat. It seems to have some special qualifying criteria that if you are intelligent enough or have even some GK, then you cannot be on the show.
Old 11th April 2012, 09:51   #34
BHPian

I had a worst expereiance of this shows. Once I lost my cell on my way back to home after dropping my friend to bus stop at mid night. In morning I recongnised that cell is lost. I tried calling number but was swithced off. Immidiately requested to stop calls on the number.

Lately when bill arrived I came to know that my cell was used to call those special number that night.

Cost to pocket = 480 Rs
Old 11th April 2012, 10:27   #35
BHPian

Simplest thing to remember is that there is no free lunch in this world; and fair enough. If someone watches TV post midnight, do't forget to enjoy the "height growth" or "strength growth" products. Just for fun though!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks