Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2010, 15:14   #1
Senior - BHPian

Help needed for treatment of a 5 year old girl

Fellow BHP-ian,

I am posting below the request from my college buddy whose five year old niece, Aashi is suffering from blood cancer and needs a Bone-marrow transplant :( which involves a huge cost to the tune of Rs. 90-100 lacs. Her parents are looking for financial help. The details about her illness and treatment and how you can help are available at the following website Help Aashi . Pls help her in whatever ways you can. Forward to your friends/groups too. If you have any question, feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks so much for your time and help,

-BJ

----------
My niece Aashi is five year old living in Gurgaon, India suffering from blood cancer or Acute lymbhoblastic leukemia with CNS (Central nervous system) involvement. She has already undergone around 2 years of intensive chemotherapy but it is not helping her anymore as disease has relapsed in central nervous system. Only an Unrelated Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) can save her life.

We have set up a website for her - Help Aashi. Details about her and her illness are on the website. Any donation from your end is very valuable. Your financial help will go towards Aashi's bone marrow transplant and treatment. Please let friends and people close to you know about this who may be interested to help.

Latest from 13th May 2010: There is a good news that doctors have found HLA typing match at NMDP. This is extremely positive. However, NMDP is going to do further screening on the donor. This news about initial match has been updated on the website and the doctors' match report will be put up in couple of days as well.
----------

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks