Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2010, 12:18   #1
BHPian

The Hyderabad-Bangalore Free Journey Thread

Iam driving alone to Bangalore from Hyderabad on Sunday, 23rd-May on a Hyundai Elantra.

If interested, you can join me. Just send me a Text message on
98862-98962 or a PM. Right now i cant take calls and also i am in a place with low mobile signals. So, a text message or a PM would be the right thing to do. I will be coming to Hyderabad on Friday evening (21st may). So, i shall call and fix up the schedule.

A few points to note.

1. I am planning to leave early morning at around 6:00 am on Sunday.
2. Since it is not my car, i would prefer to drive all the way. So, i don't mind picking up someone who doesn't know how to drive.
3. You don't have to pay me for fuel etc or anything else except for paying up for your own food. So the cost of travel is almost FREE.
4. Absolutely no drinking in the car. Smoking OK.
5. No problem even if you want to travel with family but make sure you have less luggage since i have a large suitcase occupying 70% of the boot.
6. Place for 3 people only.
7. 100% AC throughout the journey.
8. Safe driving.
9. Team-BHP'ians/JEEP thrillers preferred. Please refer your immediate family or friends in case they didn't get tickets due to weekend rush.
10. Offer closes on Saturday 12:00 Noon. First come first serve basis.

Regards,
Krishna.

Note to mods: Posted the same message in the Hyd-BLR thead too. Thought this place would be apt since the other thread is only read by people who already planned their journey in their own transport.
Old 19th May 2010, 13:33   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Krishna, thats a really a nice offer. I am sure lot of folks do up and down from Hyderabad to Bangalore and vice-versa and this kind of offer would be hard to refuse for them.

Heck, even though i dont have any work in Bangalore, i am tempted to join you
Old 19th May 2010, 13:48   #3
BHPian

Update: Only 1 Seat left.

Quote:
Krishna, thats a really a nice offer. I am sure lot of folks do up and down from Hyderabad to Bangalore and vice-versa and this kind of offer would be hard to refuse for them.
Mobike, Last time i had a difficult time reaching hyderabad due to weekend rush and a sudden unplanned call from home. I wished some one would give me a lift till Hyderabad. made some calls but couldn't manage to get anyone.
This time since i am traveling alone, i knew there will be some one facing the same problem and hence this thread.

This can also work in the reverse like
" Guys i need to go to Bangalore this weekend, if any one willing to let me tag along, that would be great"

Regards,
Krishna.
Old 19th May 2010, 13:58   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittigadu View Post
Update: Only 1 Seat left.
Wow!! cool offer there Krishna.
So 2 seats already taken up. seems like there are many who travel to hyd-blr and vice versa through road.
Nice to know that, your offer has been lapped up.Do bless us with tyour interesting travel details with all your co-passengers.
Have fun
Old 19th May 2010, 20:04   #5
BHPian

Hi Krishna

thats a great OFFER from you to allow passengers along to travel with you. I am also travelling from bangalore - hyderabad on 27th May, so i would like to get a latest update from you on the route & road conditions, especially the weather as well ! My mobile : 09342592759, plz dont forget to give me an update when you are done with the journey. Thanks buddy

Take care and drive safe, Laila is around
Old 19th May 2010, 23:08   #6
BHPian

Nice idea. So it's not your car but smoking is OK? Awesome

Be safe
Old 19th May 2010, 23:36   #7
BHPian

How about converting this into Universal free( or maybe shared costs) journey thread? Where people who are planning to drive from say Mumbai to Delhi update about their plans so that whoever is interested can get in touch with them.
Old 20th May 2010, 12:22   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Nice idea. So it's not your car but smoking is OK? Awesome
Well, no smoking in the car. Just that i dont mind taking a break for a quick smoke.

Quote:
How about converting this into Universal free( or maybe shared costs) journey thread? Where people who are planning to drive from say Mumbai to Delhi update about their plans so that whoever is interested can get in touch with them
That is a nice idea.
I request the mods to change the thread title to "The Free/Shared Journey thread".

Regards,
Krishna.
Old 20th May 2010, 20:15   #9
BHPian

Update: All seats full. No more vacancy.

Thank you for the response.

Regards,
Krishna.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed