Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2006, 14:23   #211
BHPian

I can't beleive the cheek this guy has. he just does'nt want to give up. Isn't there some kind of legal action that can be taken against this guy ?
Old 24th March 2006, 16:01   #212
BHPian

Face it guys. Not much can be really done to deter someone against stealing TBHP members' thunder. These chaps are like pimples... one puss filled pimple bursts and another one pops us somewhere else!

Ways to deter them have been discussed in all 14 pages of this thread, all of which have more negatives than positives that would pose problems for the other members of the forum.

The only potent course of action is to keep an eye out for such morons and publicly humiliate them, block their ip address on all the sites they have posted on, and be hopeful that they would come around and stop all their nonsense (like the pulsarian, or should I say residentbiker hopefully has).

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 24th March 2006, 16:25   #213
BHPian

this kinda **** must not be taken t-bhp shud kick him out and as i suggest go for any legal advise to put these shameless ppl from taking our credit . mouthshut.com is a source of reviews for a large ppl on da net and even u can find many t-bhpians(including me ) posting their geunine reviews there .
Old 24th March 2006, 18:07   #214
BANNED

Heh. Let's form an online lynch mob. Whenever any one of us spots a plagiariser, we should post it on this thread along with the relevant link. Then we can all go to that site and bajao his case.
Old 24th March 2006, 18:32   #215
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Shiva
Then we can all go to that site and bajao his case.
Just as I did a while back... I am sure this Motorcycle chapie must be using the choicest of epithets on me.
But serves him and his kind right
Old 25th March 2006, 02:56   #216
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Guys, this residentbiker... Click on his link. He is Karan Malhotra from Chandigarh, same as Pulsarian. That name rang a bell. And he is trusted by member motorcycle. And now residentbiker (a.k.a Pulsarian) is disgusted with motorcycle's review theft. This is really really funny...
Hmmmmmm, Did not know that. Seems like there is a big gang of these perverts running around.
Old 25th March 2006, 09:25   #217
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Heh. Let's form an online lynch mob. Whenever any one of us spots a plagiariser, we should post it on this thread along with the relevant link. Then we can all go to that site and bajao his case.
\

No point. At least in MouthShut's case its pretty useless - THEY DELETE ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK very religiously.

I posted on MouthShut about this joker's misdeeds and instead of investigating him they deleted MY post and shut down MY account.

I think they're quite happy hosting all manner of lifted articles. Grow at someone else's expense.
Old 25th March 2006, 10:27   #218
BHPian

sorry if i hurt any feelings by saying this, esp given the fact that I am pretty much a n00b member here.....
so far, this comes aross as a pretty cool forum, which is why I fail to understand why the issue (or rather the non-issue) of some lamer plagiarizing from TBHP and posting it on a equally lame website should grow to a 15 pg long thread

if he gets some cheap thrills by doing that, so be it....IMHO TBHP should just take it in its stride like a mature forum...
Old 25th March 2006, 13:50   #219
BHPian

ive been following this for months now
cant we tell MS to track his IP adress and ban him, or better still track his IP and internet service provider, by by means of his ISP, his adress or phone number?
I still cant understand why steeroid's acount was deleted. i think they just dont want any negative reviews on their websites. Morover, steeroid's comments in residenbiker's reviews have also been deleted and motorcycle's reveiw is still active!
Old 25th March 2006, 15:05   #220
BHPian

Man... these kinda ppl just get on my nerves. I think the best solution would be finding out where he lives, having a TBHP meet there,and beating the living crap outta him! Im pretty sure everyone else on TBHP (including our peace-loving mods)feel the same. Btw I COMPLETELY agree with abhi.

Last edited by TributE : 25th March 2006 at 15:09.
Old 25th March 2006, 15:16   #221
BHPian

Quote:
i think u are damn right . i totally agree with you
Old 25th March 2006, 16:03   #222
BHPian

Quote:
Originally posted by Samurai:
Guys, this residentbiker... Click on his link. He is Karan Malhotra from Chandigarh, same as Pulsarian. That name rang a bell. And he is trusted by member motorcycle. And now residentbiker (a.k.a Pulsarian) is disgusted with motorcycle's review theft. This is really really funny...
pulsarian, are you like STUPID? i mean,retarded? you know, with a REAL mental problem? no, i'm not angry about this; this is a cause for concern..... seriously; ARE you mentally retarded? incapable of comprehending simple english?

anyone know a mental asylum anywhere with any vacancy......
Old 25th March 2006, 22:29   #223
BHPian

i dont think pulsarian is residentbiker
coz RB has written an original review, that too not one but two

and motorcycle may or maynot be pulsarian
Old 31st May 2006, 13:10   #224
BHPian

Its cheap attitude to take others credit
Old 4th June 2006, 06:17   #225
Team-BHP Support

Note from moderator :
Thread closed. Too many personal attacks were going on and its getting ugly. I dont think we need to discuss this topic any more
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks