Team-BHP - Serial blasts in delhi just before diwali
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Serial blasts in delhi just before diwali (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/8357-serial-blasts-delhi-just-before-diwali.html)

All over the news, three blasts in sarojini nagar, paharganj and govindpuri markets, lots of people said to be dead... pretty sad knowing that most of them would have been families out for diwali shopping. Peace.

just saw it. Hope all here are OK. Thoughts go out to the victims.

Hope the cowards that did this get exactly what they deserve...

May Lord bring peace to all. My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

The imbeciles can run but not hide, we will hunt you down rascals.

yeah i just saw it on bbc right now.really sad to hear such a thing that too before diwali.my condolesence to all the innocent victoms.I really feel sorry for them.

Rev

Another cowardice act. I hope the *******s who did this are caught and dealt with as soon as possible.

All those poor victims buying things for loved ones only never to return back home.

My deepest condolences to the affected, my prayers for the dead.

May the people who planted the bombs realise what an awful thing theyve done, and regret it for life.

Wonder what these a**h*** get out of harming the innocent. Even if they've got a point to maker then they should deal with the concerned people.
Current topic for most but a SEVERE Blow to someone's lifetime.

manson.

Damn.. these terrorists just suck!

I was planning to go to Sarojini Nagar market tommorow... thank god my plan was not for today... i just pray for the families of all those died... may their souls rest in peace.. and may Delhi police wake up!..

Why do people do this again?
If they like killing families, why not kill their own and them selves too.
Deserve to be hanged for this. Nothing short of the death sentence.
Also was there a blast in Godhra?
Hope al T-BHP members and their loved ones are ok.

These terrorists are m******f*****s man !!!

Really boils the blood.

Just to add to this our monkeys at power donate money to people who support them.

And again I am pretty sure the toll numbers will be much more than what are thrown in public.

Damn those ba*****ds with all the might.

dastardly acts such as this 1 doesnt justify terrorism...v as a nation are strong and reseilient to fight against such cowards ....terrorism shall end...ahem.

Bad day today.
First I hear about these blasts. then rumour about Jazzy B's car accident death.....

:OT A day prior to the Delhi Serial Blasts, there was an explosion in "a Muslim populated area in Gujrat" as the papers said. The papers also said that the blast might have occured by a bomb or the CNG cylinder present in the taxi.

EDIT: Just one question: whats happening?! Hurricane Wilma, Rita, Katrina, 26/7 in Mumbai, Floods in Chennai, Bangalore, blasts in delhi, gujrat, tsunami, earthquake in kashmir, pakistan.

I heard someone tell "The world will end on 06/06/06". what do u guys think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
I heard someone tell "The world will end on 06/06/06". what do u guys think?

No.. i dont think these ******* terrorists have the power to end the world.. may be terror will be wiped out on 06/06/06