Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2007, 01:15   #841
BHPian

wonderful performance!!! waiting for the next one now
Old 21st September 2007, 02:01   #842
BHPian

Amazing stuff. They did it. Two amazing performances back to back but will they do it once more!
Old 21st September 2007, 11:09   #843
Senior - BHPian

great to see india winning! but i was surprised to see SA putting up a cold fight?? am sure it ewas not thier best performance... anyway lets hope that yuvi is back in the team for the semi.
Old 21st September 2007, 11:18   #844
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
Here start the match fixing theories ... why can't we accept that our boys played way better ???
baah! Max was fixed I've seen better acting in a tamil movie! Only problem was that they couldn't reach their 126 target, and the plan kinda fell apart!

*** Sits back to watch the fun ****
Old 21st September 2007, 11:26   #845
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech View Post
baah! Max was fixed I've seen better acting in a tamil movie! Only problem was that they couldn't reach their 126 target, and the plan kinda fell apart!

*** Sits back to watch the fun ****
ggrrrrrrrr ... can we pls BAN this Mod from this section somehow ??? We don't want Tamil viewers coming in and telling us how the two are so similar ... go enjoy the movies and BAN the ESPN channel from your TV

Bring on the Aussies now ...
Old 21st September 2007, 11:27   #846
Senior - BHPian

Lets see who whips whom on th A@# in the semis.....ozzies seem to be in full flow and on their path Are india....best of luck india
Old 21st September 2007, 11:44   #847
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Actually Tamil movies are known for good acting, and this is coming from somebody in Karnataka, so better believe it. Actually you could say you have seen better acting from Esha Deol. Oh boy, she can't act if her life depended on it.

I had retired from watching/following cricket just before the World Cup at WI. Totally lost touch with it. However, I decided to come out of retirement for T20, just to checkout the new format. Like all the veterans I felt I still had some cricket left me. And it is so.

Damn, I like the T20, it's like starting at slog overs. Doesn't waste the whole day, gets over in 4 hours or less. Very first match I saw ended in tie and bowl-outs. I even got to see six sixers from Yuvi. For me enjoyment has returned to cricket.
Old 21st September 2007, 11:59   #848
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
First time I've heard a chick doing cricket commentary.

She's Donna Symonds - The female Commentator from West Indies. Chick ?????? .....
She's been commentating since quite long (probably 4+ years ).. She used to do commentary for SET MAX ...
Old 21st September 2007, 12:02   #849
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
I had retired from watching/following cricket just before the World Cup at WI. Totally lost touch with it. However, I decided to come out of retirement for T20, just to checkout the new format. Like all the veterans I felt I still had some cricket left me. And it is so.

Damn, I like the T20, it's like starting at slog overs. Doesn't waste the whole day, gets over in 4 hours or less. Very first match I saw ended in tie and bowl-outs. I even got to see six sixers from Yuvi. For me enjoyment has returned to cricket.
I agree to Samurai, I think most of cricket fans parted their way from watching cricket. Twenty20 have really brought new life to this game.

Man watching India winning in Boul out was real fun.
Cheers
Old 21st September 2007, 15:33   #850
Senior - BHPian

Surely an India - Pak final now

But SA choked real bad. They needed 27 off 22 to reach 126. Around a run a ball. Wonder how they couldn't manage that.
Old 21st September 2007, 15:43   #851
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
Surely an India - Pak final now

But SA choked real bad. They needed 27 off 22 to reach 126. Around a run a ball. Wonder how they couldn't manage that.
Coz they were still looking at getting the 154 needed for an outright win ... thus going for BIG shots instead of playing sensibly !!! {Pressure is a strange thing and makes the smartest and wisest crack up and thats what happened
Old 21st September 2007, 16:08   #852
Senior - BHPian

two wins back to back... hope to see another win today... cheers
Old 21st September 2007, 17:25   #853
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Okay - SA are out of the tournament. Who wants to bet if this was fixed?
Quote:
ok...does anyone else think the South Africans have been paid off. I have never seen so many blatant missed catches and fumbles in my life!! Terrible acting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Today's match. Isn't it looking too artifitial?

Certainly points to some unnatural cricket by SA, especially towards the end when they just seemed to have forgotten batting. But that cannot take away the brilliant performance of Rohit Sharma(reminds me of Sanjay Manjrekar) & RP SIngh, not to forget Karthik.
Old 21st September 2007, 18:06   #854
Senior - BHPian

I think the present team is good, the young team should be given a fair chance while the experienced once(Ganguly, Sachin , Dravid) should take a break for a while.
I think Dhoni will make a good captain, jelling well with the team. lets hope it works for the team. though might be early in making this statement.
Old 21st September 2007, 18:08   #855
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Certainly points to some unnatural cricket by SA, especially towards the end when they just seemed to have forgotten batting. But that cannot take away the brilliant performance of Rohit Sharma(reminds me of Sanjay Manjrekar) & RP SIngh, not to forget Karthik.

Yesterday SA's performance dint look real, they were definately not in the mood to win.... dont know whats the reason.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks