Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2008, 22:44   #2506
Senior - BHPian

Let Anil Kumble take a stand now. the BCCI is a bunch of eunuchs.

If we play - just bowl beamers and underarm and get banned.

What silly sop are we getting with Bucknor not standing for the rest of the series ? All crap. What difference will that make ?

Just come back guys.

And Bhajji - we are proud of you - Symonds is a bloody monkey, the whole Australian team are a bunch of cheating monkeys.
Old 6th January 2008, 22:49   #2507
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Rajiv Shukla says the tour will go on..On what basis? The players morale is already down and if we decide play, it will be shameful.

C'mon BCCI, show some guts and ask the team to come out of this series. You cannot take the whole country who are all supporting cricket as mere spectators. Now is the time. Stand up and ask boys to return with the next flight available. This would be a slap on both Aussies and ICC.
Rajiv Shukla is one guy who has reached where he has only by kissing *** .... and the BCCI is full of politicians and politicians only think of their coffers & their seats .

BCCI showing guts is IMPOSSIBLE so hoping for that to happen is asking for TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !! The only thing would be if the players take things into their hands and refuse to play .. but then the young players also have their future to think of . If need be the BCCI would be more than happy to forget anyone who goes against them as long as their personal interests don't get hammered .

I wonder what all the frigging umpires are smoking down under .... !!
Old 6th January 2008, 22:57   #2508
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Let Anil Kumble take a stand now. the BCCI is a bunch of eunuchs.

If we play - just bowl beamers and underarm and get banned.

What silly sop are we getting with Bucknor not standing for the rest of the series ? All crap. What difference will that make ?

Just come back guys.

And Bhajji - we are proud of you - Symonds is a bloody monkey, the whole Australian team are a bunch of cheating monkeys.
TOTALLY AGREE with you !!! And while doing the underarm and beamers -- throw in a few baseball pitches as well , who knows we just might realise that we guys are more designed for baseball .

ICC is in a fix ... BCCI is in a bigger fix .... trust me this issue is not gonna end here . It's got the making of a HUGE POLITICAL issue !! And we realise it or not ... but there is gonna be some high profile ppl getting involved though not publicly . A walk out of the series would also have a political implications so the EUNUCHS alias BCCI is waiting to sort out things and get instructions .

Lets turn the series into a high profile mockery ... Aussies started it , we might as well play along and have fun doing it .

Next match ......

Jaffer goes into walk .... turns around and looks at the ball that he has left ... walks to the umpire while pointing at Ponting?hayden standing at slip... says he called him a brown chimpanzee !!! 1 DOWN .... 10 to go .

The other side Dravid does the same and accuses Gilchrist of muttering something while they were crossing over at the end of the over ... 2 DOWN and 9 to go ...

And so it continues till 11 Indians have accused 11 Aussies of racial slurring .... Lets see how the ICC reacts to that , I wudn't be surprised if they BAN all 11 Indian players for accusing the Aussies .

It's time for US INDIANS to take over the world and then have everything the way we want it to be .....
Old 6th January 2008, 23:00   #2509
Senior - BHPian

Remember Indo-Pak series in the 1970's and 80's where we were always up against 13 players on the field? Australia has taken over from Pakistan.

I have always been a fan of Australia's cricketing abilities but their behavior is completely shameless and devoid of any sportsmanship. If 3 umpires are on your side even Holland and Canada can be world champions.

To hell with this series. Take the first flight back home and just boycott playing down under for a couple of years.
Old 6th January 2008, 23:08   #2510
BHPian

Agree with you Amit. When they have the ability to win the series fair, why do all this? I mean, the difference between the 1st and the 2nd ranked team is about 34 points and why are they still playing cheap?

BTW, another BREAKING NEWS: ICC has WITHDRAWN Steve Bucknor from Third Test.

I STILL want Indian team to come back.
Old 6th January 2008, 23:12   #2511
BHPian

Is there any clause in the ICC book or whatever that allows for a match to be voided?
Old 6th January 2008, 23:14   #2512
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Mayank View Post
Is there any clause in the ICC book or whatever that allows for a match to be voided?
Definitely not in this case .... It will go down as an Aussie victory but unfortunately it won't show up as to how the Aussies needed the help of all 3 umpires to win . There was NO WAY they were gonna win this one !!
Old 6th January 2008, 23:18   #2513
Senior - BHPian

I want Kumble and his boys to refuse to play and come back - the BCCI be damned.
Old 6th January 2008, 23:20   #2514
BHPian

Clarke and Hayden were the witnesses from the Australian side, and if that wasn't funny enough, their word was considered above Sachin Tendulkar's. I think this is racism at its best. I don't give a donkey's backside if Harbhajan called that monkey a monkey or whatever.
Old 6th January 2008, 23:21   #2515
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
I want Kumble and his boys to refuse to play and come back - the BCCI be damned.
I also wish the same but don't think its gonna happen.

Quote:
The Indian board president, Sharad Pawar has said he was determined to preserve strong ties between the India and Australia. "There is an extremely good relationship between the countries," he told the Melbourne-based Age. "There has been a conflict on the field and an issue has been reported by some players, but I don't want to react. It is important it should not spoil the relationship between the countries or the teams. That is not our desire."

Last edited by kpzen : 6th January 2008 at 23:24.
Old 6th January 2008, 23:24   #2516
Senior - BHPian

Have I been watching a different match ?
Old 6th January 2008, 23:24   #2517
BHPian

12 decisions is what Chetan Chauhan says. So the score for bad decisions is Australia 1, India 12. And I have never ever seen Bucknor's finger shoot out as quickly as it did when Dravid kicked the ball with his leg. And what was Gilchrist doing appealing on that one? Integrity they say.
Old 6th January 2008, 23:26   #2518
Senior - BHPian

Whats wrong in calling anyone a Big Monkey ? Can anyone care to explain - I am ignorant here.
Old 6th January 2008, 23:27   #2519
Senior - BHPian

ICC trying to pacify things by getting Bucknor out - I say refuse to play if hayden, Clarke, Symonds and that BIG CHEATER Ponting play for Australia.
Old 6th January 2008, 23:28   #2520
Senior - BHPian

Is there a criteria for testing umpire's fitness ? Bucknor is 62 years old - I mean can he even see or hear clearly ??

Most Viewed