Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2005, 21:45   #1
BHPian

Guys Help Needed for Doing a PROJECT

Hey guys i need help from any1 and every1... Iam in my final year of engineering and iam doing it in Information Sciences stream from BIT BANGALORE.. I need to do a project for my final year and i have no clue as to how to go about it..

1) I need help regarding any topic that i can do my project on.... it cud be on the internet,networks...anything at all... SUGGEST some good topics please and any help on how to do it wud also be appreciated....

2) Can any1 from Bangalore help me in finding a firm/company or any1 who will let me do a project at their office/premises for them.. Even contact details of some1 will help.. I need to find some1 who will be willing to let me do a project for them/their company...

I will be doing the project with 2-3 other members.. ..Any information would really be appreciated guys.. I need all the help i can get and thats y i have asked here for it..If any1 can help me then u cud either leave a reply on this thread or sms/call me on 9886095976..PLEASE HELLPPPPPPPPP.. Thanks in advance.
Old 16th November 2005, 21:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

How about a face recognition software (you will need lots of Matlab knowledge though)

P.S. For technical queries, you can also view/join the dcetech forum : http://www.dcetech.com/forum
Old 17th November 2005, 11:25   #3
Team-BHP Support

If you are into linux, you could contact Praveen. He runs the company pixelconsulting.net
Check out the website for details. Sometime back they were on the lookout for short term. They do setups for mail servers, php security scripting etc.,
Old 17th November 2005, 20:01   #4
BHPian

thanks both of u.. will try to get in touch and see wat is in store for me..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks