Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2010, 23:40   #211
Senior - BHPian

Extremely saddened to hear this. I came upon this thread by accident and couldn't believe the subject line.

I'm somewhat of a newbie here and I've never known him nor interacted with him even on some thread. However, I've read many of his posts. They were useful, descriptive and always very positive.

I think the quality of posts describe a person very well. The loss of such a human being is always painful and it'll be difficult to fill those shoes.

The sight of that avatar with the side-on view of the NHC will always haunt me whenever I see it in future on any of the threads.

May his soul rest in peace and may the Lord take good care of his near and dear.

Regards,
spadix
Old 19th August 2010, 09:38   #212
Senior - BHPian

Couple of snaps from the Tbhp-Kerala (Kalpakavady) meet on 24-Feb-2008. Trrk was among the first to arrive, though he had to leave after spending some time with us.
TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc00292.jpg

TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc00293.jpg
Old 19th August 2010, 10:41   #213
Senior - BHPian

Stumbled onto the thread just now and was shocked to see it. Couldn't believe it was trrk. Have read his ownership threads of his City,Manza, Marina and the Figo and it was indeed a priviledge to read through his wonderful informative posts.
God give his family strength to cope with this immense loss and may his Soul Rest in Peace.
He will truly be missed.
Old 23rd August 2010, 18:11   #214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kollamraja View Post
About 3/4 days later, he complained of breathlessness ... In his own words, "Just going to the toilet and back leaves me panting like a dog".
Quote:
On the very first day, the Ortho could have realised the possibility of Fat Embolism and administered drugs to counter it. This apparently is standard practice these days even in surgery cases where the patient will be confined to the bed for any length of time.
- The Physician, when told of breathing difficulty should have instantly realised the cause as Fat Embolism and started Heparin ( the drug that easily dissolves Embolised fat )
- When breathlessness persisted, Trrk himself or anyone in proximity with him (including yours truly) could have insisted on seeking better medical intervention.

Alas FATE had other plans and we lost one of the nicest persons on Earth.

It is very unfortunate to lose a person in such rarest case. More unfortunate to lose a doctor in such a way. Being in para-medical field, I can say that fatality due to fat emobolism and pulmonary embolism (clot in lungs) is rare and the risk is greatly reduced by preventive measures and reporting symptoms soon enough. Unfortunately, neither happened in TRRK's case.

I would request mods to empanel a competent doctor and together create a parked thread on:

Accidents/types of injuries/first aid/hospital admission/legalities/after-care/physician followups, etc. in that order (more could be added).

This thread could best be placed on FORUM homepage probably above "Announcements" section. Team-BHP is a reputed and responsible forum, and this would definitely be another step in its journey. There are different threads on accidents under various sections but the above requested thread is one such which needs to be in a place where you dont need to search for info. It should just be there, visible to all - members and nonmembers alike.

Thank you.

May TRRK RIP.
Old 24th August 2010, 01:50   #215
BHPian

I stumbled on this thread today. Felt numb for a while. Going through this thread made me realise how much of a difference a person made to a forum. Let alone life. We all realise this but seldom look back and think. I guess it is time to do that.

I have read through some of TRRK's posts and their earthiness just pulls you to go through it over and over again. I never met him but can say that simplicity, detail, punctuality, and a helpful nature is what made TRRK.

May your soul rest in peace TRRK. Amen.
Old 24th August 2010, 10:31   #216
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmyalto View Post
I would request mods to empanel a competent doctor and together create a parked thread on:

Accidents/types of injuries/first aid/hospital admission/legalities/after-care/physician followups, etc. in that order (more could be added).
If the MODS do decide in favour of this suggestion, with modifications as they see necessary, it'll be a fitting tribute our dear TRRK.
Old 24th August 2010, 11:30   #217
BHPian

Quote:
If the MODS do decide in favour of this suggestion, with modifications as they see necessary, it'll be a fitting tribute our dear TRRK.
Definitely so. A tribute immemorial in the name of TRRK
Old 26th August 2010, 16:28   #218
Senior - BHPian

I'm really sorry to go through this very late.

I always use to recognize him with his Grey CVT. I remember he recently purchased a Manza & Figo and first saw his pics during the delivery of Manza. RIP

Your contribution to T-Bhp & PUG groups would always be memorable.
Old 26th August 2010, 20:20   #219
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
True to each word. I would also suggest this. Guys, please support this.
Old 27th August 2010, 10:10   #220
BHPian

As already stated in an earlier post (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2031850), I'm preparing to print this thread, complete with pics. This will be spiral bound and presented to Trrk's staff & family.

Some members had suggested that this be done on behalf of the members of Team-BHP. It was further suggested that it be personally delivered by a Team-BHP member and the 'event' be photographed and posted in the thread.

I would like to go along with the suggestion. However, I would prefer, the actual handing over be entrusted to one or more Team-BHP members in the vicinity of Alleppey / Cochin.
The exact date and time can be fixed later. I'll complete the printing and binding over this weekend and see that it reaches Alleppey early next week. I invite some Team-BHP members around Alleppey / Cochin to volunteer to take responsibility to coordinate the rest of the activity at Alleppey. Maybe the actual handing over can be scheduled for 4th/5th Sept (Sat, Sun)?
Old 27th August 2010, 10:47   #221
Senior - BHPian

5th September is Teachers Day, as the forum has learnt a lot from TRRK, I would suggest this as a good date, forum members from Kerala can decide.

Spike
Old 4th September 2010, 15:21   #222
BHPian

This spiral bound book containing 73 pages of all condolence messages and pictures posted on this thread and a few I had in my personal collection has been delivered to Trrk's wife at Seematti, Alleppey.
TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc05267-large.jpg

TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc05268-large.jpg

TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc05271-large.jpg

TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc05269-large.jpg

TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc05270-large.jpg

TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-dsc00301-large.jpg
kollamraja is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th September 2010, 17:35   #223
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for doing this. You epitomize a friend who is considerate and kind.
Once again, this also made me feel proud of being a member of this community.
Old 4th September 2010, 17:54   #224
BANNED

Missed this news completely.

A great loss to the T-BHP Community. May his soul RIP.
Old 4th September 2010, 18:17   #225
Senior - BHPian

Raja,

Thank you on behalf of all of us for this wonderful gesture.

-Biju

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks