Team-BHP - TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/86801-trrk-dr-t-r-rajesh-kumar-obituary-3.html)

Oh my GOD! This is terrible news!

A lovely human being!

RIP TRRK!

That's really sad news.

God bless his soul & give strength to his family to overcome this.

Oh My God. I'm really shocked. Such a nice person. I'm at loss of words. Pray god to give his family strength through tough times. May his soul rest in peace.

Heard the bad news today morning from fellow member Vaisakh while I was going to the airport . I was shocked to see the sms. Couldnt believe it. Dropped my guests at the airport and rushed to a nearby tea shop to get hold of a paper. Saw the horrifying news.
Then got messages from other members too.
Man, i just can't believe this. It's so shocking.

He will always be remembered here. We lost one of the best contributors here. May his soul rest in peace. My deepest condolence to his family.

You will be missed dear doc. RIP.!

Shocked.

I've been used to his posts even before my T-BHP days, since 2003-2004. He was a regular contributor to the Indica users yahoo group.

Very Sad news indeed, may his soul rest in peace and may god give strength to his family in coping with the terrible loss.

Shockingly Unbelievable.

He had recently bought a FIGO and I had met him at TVM earlier this year where he gave me his Business Card. What a Gentleman.

May his soul R.I.P

OMG, this was such a shocking news. I was just :Shockked:'d by jk's text. Had been blessed to spent some time with this really beautiful person. I still have the Team-Bhp meet card(which was a very thoughtful of him)he distributed at the Neyyar-dam meet.

My heart goes out to his family and friends. May his soul rest in peace.

This is just not DONE trrk, you will be missed !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutty Nair (Post 2016590)
I still remember he was the first person to arrive at Kowdiar for our Neyyar Dam Meet. He will be sorely missed by us all. May his soul rest in peace.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvkumar (Post 2016623)
Shocking, I knew him quite well, met him in TVM recently.

I cannot believe it.

Yes bros, we will always cherish the moments we spent with him on that day.
TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-1.jpg

This is indeed a shocking news for me this morning. I always enjoyed his balanced views and reports. May his soul Rest in Peace.

Sad News...may his soul Rest in Peace.

No words..
Indica user group member Sunil.exor called me and informed this. In trivandrum now and news papers here doesn't have the news.
Was hoping the news to be false till I opened this thread.
Met him during a couple of occasions. Was like a big brother always. With lot of advices and well wishes thru phone/PM/mail and SMSes.
I wish we could meet again Dr..

He Was such a wonderful person , always on time for meets and waiting for long hours without a single complaint even to just see us off for the drives.

Rest in peace TRRK , you will always be missed.

Very sad news. I loved his posts and he came across as one humble human being. May his soul rest in peace and may the family come out of the trauma soon.

Thank you for your presence here. We will miss you trrk !

Shocking news. I always enjoyed his very balanced posts on Manza and Figo. Will miss him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by josejoseph (Post 2016577)
Sankar, he suffered heart attack.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 2016589)
Yes, and the cause of which, is very strange - heard that the bone marrow from the broken bone entered the bloodstream and created a block in blood vessels in the heart.

Dr. Trrk, you will be missed.

Strange indeed, never knew this was possible.

Had the oppurtunity to meet and interact with him only once, before the Kuttikanam drive. He came there to see us off.