Team-BHP - TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/86801-trrk-dr-t-r-rajesh-kumar-obituary-7.html)

really shocked by the news. Even though i have never met him his posts spoke volumes of the kind of person he was.

RIP sir!

RIP Rajesh sir.

Have been with him for many tbhp meets, used to do discussions at his shop... such a great person. tbhp forums will really miss his contributions.

We loved you.

Very Sad! may his soul RIP!

I've not been fortunate to meet the gentleman, but purely by reading through the condolences...... Ive felt the warmth that Dr.Rajesh has showered on this community and beyond. I truly wish his family and his soul a peaceful future.

We will miss you Dr Rajesh. You will be remembered for your humbleness and your passion for cars. You will also be remembered for being one of the most helpful folks ... anywhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trrk (Post 1711725)
Hi,

Off topic:
Does the dance parts hold her attention? If so, get her to study dancing!
By the way, the heroine Padmini is from my place, one third of the famous Travancore sisters - Lalitha, Padmini, Ragini.

This was the first post trrk did in my logues I guess. Apart from his humility and his passion for cars, he'd be remembered for his friendly advices and his involvement in music, dance and culture.

Gosh, this is terrible news! I remember his amazing ownership reports (with scans of service bills et al) and also complimenting the wicked set of alloy wheels on his Manza. Truly shocking...our sincere condolences to his family.

May God bless his soul.

Really sad news, never met him just interacted over a few post with him. May his soul rest in peace and prayers and condolence to the family.

ps: How did he get fractured?

This comes as a shock! He was an avid contributor on many auto forums (like PUG, Indica, Safari users group) apart from TBHP. An extremely balanced person with great knowledge and passion for cars!

We remember him as TRRK. RIP.

This is sad news.

It is not easy to spend time on the net, sharing knowledge and information on fora like ours. Shri TRRK was active at least on the Tata Indica Users' list on Yahoogroups, apart from here.

His posts hae been very informative and elaborate. This news is ineed shocking.

My prayers.

May his family find the courage to carry on with life.

RIP to Rajesh sir.

I always follwed his CVT thread and admired his passion for maintaining cars in showroom condition.

I have not met him, the impression I got about him from the forum is that he is a simple and humble person with a passion for cars.

May peace and blessings of Allah almighty be on him and his family.

very shocking! hope his soul rests in peace and may God bless his family!

I have never met TRRK personally, but will admit one thing that there are very few threads that I start from page 1 and read it till the end in one go. TRRK's threads were one of them. The Manza thread started by him is very nice, to the point. TRRK's love for cars was visible from his posts and his passion always belied his age. A big loss to TBHP community. The only time I had conversation with him was in computer USB cable where in he was very precise.

TRRK Sir, may your soul rest in peace. My prayers and condolence to the family.

Indeed a very sad news, had been interacting with him several times.

May his soul RIP !!!