Team-BHP - TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/86801-trrk-dr-t-r-rajesh-kumar-obituary.html)

Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar, known as TRRK in Team-BHP passed away. I came to know this thru today's Malayala Manorama Daily Kochi edition. This was copied using mobile camera. Sorry for the poor quality.
TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-08082010069.jpg

Mods - Please move this to appropriate section.

This is sad news. He ws an avid contributor. May his soul rest in peace and condolences to his family

This is an extremely sad news. Had met him once 3-4 months back and he came across as an affable person in love with Cars.

May his soul rest in peace and condolences to his family.

Oh my God! Shocking. His reviews were very descriptive and helpful. Can't believe that this just happened. May his soul RIP.

Great loss for our community; may God bless his soul to rest in peace & give the strength to over come the grief to his family.

Dear All,

I was shocked today morning when fellow BHP ian Vaishak messaged me the sad news. Got the bad news a day after the unfortunate incident.

We had met two weeks back for the Cochin Team-BHP meet and had promised to meet again.

He was simple and humble man with great passion for cars.

Dear Rajesh sir, we'll definitely miss you.

May his soul rest in peace!

Regards,
Jose.

Oh god! What happened? He was the first BHPian I met when I visited Cochin. He drove 40kms just to meet me. A very nice gentleman indeed.

We will really miss him. My condolences to the family. This is a great loss!

Day before (6th Aug-Friday) I was chatting with Dr. Trrk over sms. He said he is doing fine, but confined to a room (he broke his leg earlier). Next day he is no more. This is really sad news.

His only daughter is studying in 10th standard.
May God give strength to his family to overcome the grief.

This is the picture I clicked exactly two weeks back at Cochin, when we had a mini-team-bhp meet. He came all the way from Aleppey to Cochin for the meet.
TRRK - Dr.T.R.Rajesh Kumar - Obituary-25julmeet4.jpg

Oh man! He will be really missed by us all. Really sad indeed.
May his soul rest in peace. Condolences to the family.
What was the cause?

I am mortified to know that the affable Dr. passed away. Although I didn't have the fortune of meeting him, his ownership threads, his love of cars and his balanced perspective on everything made me admire and respect him.

May he rest in peace, and his family have strength in this hour of grief.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 2016573)
What was the cause?

Sankar, he suffered heart attack.

Oh my God! This is so sudden!

I have met him only once, but we used to talk a lot through TBHP PMs. A very nice person with great passion for his cars. He'll be missed. Rest in peace trrk chettaa.

Quote:

Originally Posted by josejoseph (Post 2016577)
Sankar, he suffered heart attack.

Yes, and the cause of which, is very strange - heard that the bone marrow from the broken bone entered the bloodstream and created a block in blood vessels in the heart.

Dr. Trrk, you will be missed.

This is shocking and extremely sad news. He was a very nice guy and an avid contributor to T BHP and an enthusiastic participant in our meets. I still remember he was the first person to arrive at Kowdiar for our Neyyar Dam Meet. He will be sorely missed by us all. May his soul rest in peace.

Sad news.

I came to know through the newspaper. I have never met him, but I had seen the pic in his profile on T-BHP. That's how I made the connection. But, till I found this thread I was hoping that I'd made a mistake and it isn't 'trrk'.

May his soul rest in peace.