Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2005, 23:06   #1
Senior - BHPian

Goodbye Laloo!!!

Today the people of Bihar have demonstrated that Democracy does work, even if it tends to take time.

Some may argue that its too late, that the damage has been done and that Bihar has gone from bad to worse to the worst..........

We also dont know if the new guy is worse, but I doubt if anybody can live up to Laloo's standards !
Old 22nd November 2005, 23:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

Oh no! I really liked that guy. I donno what he did with his state though. But, I was quite suprised when he became an MP and he got the railway dept! He looked cool in formal dress.

and he did bring profits for railway na?
Lalu dolls are a hit too!

One thing, I wont buy Nithish doll. He looks so damn serious. Lord help Bihar. ahmen
Old 23rd November 2005, 03:25   #3
BHPian

all i can say is that god help the people of Bihar .
Lets hope Nitish can do what ever or even half what he promices to do for the state .
Laloo or no laloo , the people have to change for the governement t change and for a change start working .

And in the END - LONG LIVE INDIA
Old 23rd November 2005, 08:58   #4
Senior - BHPian

Lalu Gone is a GREAT NEWS. Its a sigh of relief not only for Biharis, but each and every Indian. The "jungle Raj" has finally ended.
However, the new goverment must deliver its promises of development and restructuring.. lets hope for the best!..
Old 23rd November 2005, 10:02   #5
BHPian

It's not really expected, but if somebody could recover from Laloo even a percentage of what he has looted, Bihar won't need any govt. aid for years.
Old 23rd November 2005, 10:20   #6
Senior - BHPian

Finally bihar has got a chance to prosper.
Old 23rd November 2005, 11:23   #7
Max
BHPian

I also think allow should have been removed due to no progress in bihars living standards. shootings, killings, bad road, bad hospitals, bad education standards. I won't even prefer to visit bihar states, its scary.
Old 23rd November 2005, 11:33   #8
BHPian

Read some where that this one was the most "free and fair" election held in bihar for so many year... full marks for the election commision.
Old 23rd November 2005, 15:00   #9
BANNED

No more Laloo... Finally, kids can go to school and get educated rather than worry about being kidnapped, doctors, engineers etc. can go about their work without the fear of being shot dead or being kidnapped and Bihar has a chance to develop. I just hope and pray that in a few years our political scene is free from criminals and cartoons.

Remember! No matter which state you are in, cast your votes and cast your votes wisely... It's our choices that shape our beautiful India. No country is bad or good on it's own; it's the people of the country that make the country good or bad.

Jai Hind!!! Mera Bharat Mahan!!!
Old 23rd November 2005, 15:11   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
Finally bihar has got a chance to prosper.
Slight correction.

Finally bihar has got a chance to survive.

@MrBoombastic, while I share your optimism and enthusiasm, we should not forget that Bihar is now almost ungovernable, the new government has a huge uphill task, and the chances of another failure is very high.
Old 23rd November 2005, 15:19   #11
BHPian

Goodbye, and good riddance!
Old 23rd November 2005, 15:30   #12
Senior - BHPian

and just think of what lalu could do while outside the govt, to topple the govt. bring more anarchy to the state?

bihar is nothing but jungle, and unless people themselves understand the facts,it is not going to improve.
whoever comes to power will make sure people remain uneducated, and keep doing what they have been doing all the time.
Old 23rd November 2005, 15:33   #13
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmdas
Slight correction.

Finally bihar has got a chance to survive.

@MrBoombastic, while I share your optimism and enthusiasm, we should not forget that Bihar is now almost ungovernable, the new government has a huge uphill task, and the chances of another failure is very high.
So true, my friend, so true! Let's just hope things go right for our Bihari brothers and sisters.
Old 23rd November 2005, 16:17   #14

i really want to see how he looks with out his ear hair.......and maybe bihar has a future after all..

karl.
Old 23rd November 2005, 17:14   #15
BHPian

according to our old indian astrology, it says that "Shani"( Bad fate ) haunts a person for fourteen years ... So we can say that Bihar had a Shani called LalooRaj for 15 years ..
Now the people of Bihar can heave a sigh of releif .. they have a chance of reconstructing their lives, cities and State ..
ALL THE BEST TO BIHAR..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks