Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2005, 00:11   #91
BHPian

An Upgrade is always welcome ,especially when its of high quality .... The best auto site(forum) in India just got Better !
Old 5th December 2005, 01:40   #92
Senior - BHPian

Wooo....Its got the most chic and upmarket look undoubtebly. Will take some time to adjust to it. But a great job done by the moderators. Keep up the great work.

X
Old 5th December 2005, 15:02   #93
BHPian

A job well done mods...nice to see the new face of TBHP.
Old 5th December 2005, 16:09   #94
BHPian

a job well done, but it has taken too much time (cant wait for four days). though a mail was sent out saying it will take four days, i just kept trying every hour. great job.

keep it up.
Old 5th December 2005, 17:29   #95
BHPian

Excellent,

But one question, who is sponsoring this site? any revenue model in place?.
Old 5th December 2005, 17:43   #96
BHPian

Great job - Congrats

Hi GTO & team,

Its was great surprise to checkin these new update's after a week's time (I'm just back from my sabarimalai trip).

Hats-off for keeping up this good forum - not just good its better now. And I hope it should get better and better everytime.

Suggestion:
I liked the water-mark background in the previous version; those grey strip lines. It was a distinct character to this site; like how we have this RPM logo. May be we should retain some of these distinct character/features - not just to differentiate, but it gives the distinct recognition, value, hallmark, stylemark...

Please clarify:
Some of my latest posting in the previous version are missing...I guess those were posted on 30th Nov.

Overall its a great job, once again congrats to the whole team for there valuable contribution.

I love being part of this forum.
Old 5th December 2005, 19:23   #97
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
fab fellas - absolutely fab !

just a point - i too found my pm box dint show the new mail - as someone mentioned !

Also the themes are nice - but just too DISTRACTING to concentrate on whats written - except the standard ! Just my view though !!
NC, Trust me you will get used to it. Am using the cyclic since start. I visited some boards running the older themes and it sucked! Still, I will upload some simpler styles in due time.

Quote:
took a little while to adjust to the new layout but now that i'm familiar with it, it is impressive - comparable to a lot of international forums!
Thanks a ton, Aah78!

Quote:
just a suggestion - don't know if it's feasible but can the Font size in the other layouts be increased?
Unfortunately not. Try using the standard (it has bigger fonts) else wait for the new ones to arrive.

Quote:
the limit of 20 images in the Garage section - is it 20 images per Garage or 20 overall?
20 per garage.

Quote:
Just wanted to check... is it that only BHPians can currently load their garages ?
Yes. Only BHPians can upload garages.

Quote:
Hope that works, (bit more work than earlier..but not a big deal i hope...
I disagree that its more work. After entering the web address, the cursor automatically rests where you can enter the title.

Quote:

If I am not mistaken we could view the poll results in the earlier format but cannot do the same now. Is it a bug or intentionally restricted.
Viper, when creating a poll....you have two options - Public and Private. Private will not allow anyone to see who has voted for what.

Quote:
initially when we used to send a pm it asked us whether we wanted a reciept or not but now there is a option below and you have to tick the box
It was noticed that only 20% of members were choosing to confirm PM receipts. Therefore this feature has been disabled by default. However as you mentioned, you can choose to receive a notification.

Quote:
But one question, who is sponsoring this site? any revenue model in place?.
The support team sponsors this website.

@Vtecdegr8 - Our USP will always be the supreme quality of content.

GTO
Old 5th December 2005, 22:18   #98
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey GTO,
late reply but took some time getting used to the site.
At first when i got your PM saying that T-BHP would be offline for a few days i was like damn!! but then think it came back after 2 - 3 days.
Anyways, at first i really didn't like the style but that happened with the old one in the beginning too.
I have chosen the metallix colour which is quite cool and have uploaded most of the garage which is quite a useful feature but could have been better organised by opening to the Gallery list straight away.
Also 10 messages is quite a boon.
Cheers and thanks for upgrading this site. Just love it now.
Old 5th December 2005, 22:51   #99
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Good Point Lambo! A lot of BHPians did not like the previous look in December 2004...when we upgraded from ikonboard to vbulletin.

Just a little getting used to before people start feeling at home.

GTO
Old 29th December 2005, 20:19   #100
BHPian

Change!!!~

change is inevitable........change is good.........
Although the "click to enter" page which has a new car pic everytime you visit the site is neat but i still like the old revv meter teambhp logo...........

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks