Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2005, 12:43   #16
BHPian

Quote:
hehe..guess he would have been much safer in a zen as in the zen would have just gone under the trucks posterior until it would have met the axle
The driver would have probably met someone way up there by then!
Old 16th December 2005, 12:55   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat
I just saw a Swift ZXi crashed right into the back of a parked lorry around the corner from Jaggu's office. Guy must have been doped out else ABS could have helped him steer around. Windscreen pillrs are now where ones nose would be.. Now imagine if it was a Zen......
Thats very limited imagination u got there! why zen in particular may i ask? when u have the luxury of choosing from cars like Omni, Santro, M800. In fact, it wont take too much to extend ur imagination to two wheelers!
Care to elaborate, mate?

Amitoj
Old 16th December 2005, 12:59   #18
Team-BHP Support

Now who was talking about sheel in wolf's clothing ?
Old 16th December 2005, 13:02   #19
BHPian

Quote:
I just saw a Swift ZXi crashed right into the back of a parked lorry around the corner from Jaggu's office. Guy must have been doped out else ABS could have helped him steer around. Windscreen pillrs are now where ones nose would be.. Now imagine if it was a Zen......
Ajmat, I guess you are referring to the accident near silk board flyover. Even I saw this in the morning, the car is not registered yet says 'For Reg'. The car is really in a bad condition.
Old 16th December 2005, 14:39   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi,

This is news to me. Are you sure as brake oil is used as an antiseptic by the common man to instant treat any cuts/injuries. Also some people use it to give a shine to rubber hoses, pipes and black unpainted bumpers.

Viper
It is corrosive for the body paint
Old 16th December 2005, 16:18   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
Care to elaborate, mate?

Amitoj
Sorry - used to drive a Zen so first recall (I also have an M800 but I never drive it - even think it it)

QUOTE=Selective]Ajmat, I guess you are referring to the accident near silk board flyover. Even I saw this in the morning, the car is not registered yet says 'For Reg'. The car is really in a bad condition.[/quote]

Yep, when you come from there to Sarjapur Road - could not see registration, too much of a crowd
Old 16th December 2005, 16:21   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry - used to drive a Zen so first recall (I also have an M800 but I never drive it - even think it it)
no problemo.
Anyways, the problem could have also been simply due to the driver being a novice. Hitting the accelerator (or clutch) instead of brake is not exactly unheard of in new drivers. And a new driver in a new car does tend to be a bundle of nerves. But thats all jus speculation.

No one took any pics of the car?
Old 16th December 2005, 17:16   #23
Senior - BHPian

I don't think we can judge a car/driver with just description as "break gave up"
Old 16th December 2005, 17:31   #24
BHPian

We are just speculating. That is what we will be doing unless and until the driver comes up and narrates what happened. And believing what he is gonna say is another ball game. The Ifs and Buts are always there.

Maybe, the person who started the thread( 50Paise) shud have done some online investigation about the tyre marks, the place of impact, the speed of the car, eye witness, Study the damage etc...hahaha who wud do that jasoosi work.

Lets resume speculating
Old 16th December 2005, 18:05   #25
Max
BHPian

brakes gave up!!!!

If this is true then its very serious issue! Also, did air bags worked fine ?

Have you asked for cell number of the guy ?
Old 16th December 2005, 18:16   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by muni
We are just speculating. That is what we will be doing unless and until the driver comes up and narrates what happened. And believing what he is gonna say is another ball game. The Ifs and Buts are always there.

Maybe, the person who started the thread( 50Paise) shud have done some online investigation about the tyre marks, the place of impact, the speed of the car, eye witness, Study the damage etc...hahaha who wud do that jasoosi work.

Lets resume speculating
There you are buddy! Ppl chose the safer alternative anyhow

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks