Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Old 17th October 2021, 05:42   #4936
BHPian

Default Re: The Credit Card Thread

Same case with me, RM was useless.

What worked for me was repeated emails to HDFC credit card division to cancel my existing card if they cannot upgrade me to infinia.

Worked like a charm after about 5/6 emails and took over a few weeks to get sorted out.

Infact my RM had no clue my card was upgraded.

I spend 10-15L a year via my HDFC card, so maybe they saw the business loss they would have.

Try this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadya View Post
After repeated recommendations I tried getting an Infinia. I ticked almost all boxes - Savings account with high AQB, Had a loan in the past with interest component crossing 10L, My current regalia credit limit is more than a million rupees, Income level 3 times the number quoted by the RM. Still I was told that I am not eligible for Infinia.

Sad that there is no other card which matches Infinia. My spending that can be channelised through credit card is very high and probably I can hit around 15L per year. Now that you have pointed the Grievance redressal route which I have done and waiting. And I would be using my Regalia for some time and would cross 5-6 L this FY. Even after this if I am not eligible for INFINIA, I would move my business out of HDFC at first opportunity.
dhruvwali is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2021, 12:29   #4937
BHPian

Default Re: The Credit Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejas08 View Post
Have both cards, can definitely provide some insights on those.

Wake me up in deep sleep a 100 times and ask me if I should take the Infinia for Rs. 10,000 Annual fee and I will Yes every time.

Couple of things though, the annual fee increases to 12,500 when the Metal Infinia gets launched. So get the Infinia before that and you will have the fee of Rs. 10,000 for the next three years. The criteria for upgrade is 8 Lacs Credit Limit on Existing HDFC Credit Card. If you have that, send an email to Grievance Redressal Team asking for upgrade.

https://twitter.com/tejasghongadi/st...62086274449408
Thank you this is very insightful! I'll speak with them about the Infinia then. Criteria seems to be sorted for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
Do ask the RM to send a mail.
Do checkout the links https://apply.hdfcbank.com/vivid/ccuiux_new#CC-Login where the LTF free terms are listed.
Attachment 2219732
!
Superb, thanks for this. I'll tell and push for LTF

Most Viewed