Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2021, 21:48   #5011
BHPian

Re: The Credit Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaruru View Post
NO particular reason as such. As I got this ICICI APay CC recently, so wanted to charge as much as possible to this card and also gain the cashbacks.
You can load Amazon pay wallet using Amazon pay Icici card and get 2% rewards. That's better than the 1% you will get from directly using the card on Uber.
Everlearner is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th November 2021, 23:04   #5012
Senior - BHPian

Guys, I am a bit confused about my Flipkart Axis Bank Card. This is my first statement and I can see the cash bank (credited) earned for each transaction. But the payment due is the gross amount without deducting the cashback. Any idea why they are asking me to pay the whole amount? Where is my cashback going then?

EDIT: I just read the fine print. It will be credited next month. Damn, what a way to keep you tied to the card. Never mind. 1.5% cashback is still a good deal.

Last edited by Pancham : 17th November 2021 at 23:05.
Old 18th November 2021, 09:08   #5013
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlearner View Post
I had bought Amazon vouchers for 10k from Smartbuy in Oct, but the additional reward points were not credited in the statement I received yesterday. Called up the customer care and they informed me that the accounting for Oct smartbuy transactions is still not completed and the bonus reward points should be credited in a few days. Keep an eye on the reward points accrual if you had bought vouchers from smartbuy.
Did you receive the additional reward points for Oct? I am yet to receive and when I send an email to CC, their response is vague.
Old 18th November 2021, 09:12   #5014
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavensri View Post
Did you receive the additional reward points for Oct? I am yet to receive and when I send an email to CC, their response is vague.
I haven't checked yet. I usually check for reward points only in my statements. I couldn't find the reward points history in the HDFC app, probably need to login to the separate reward points portal and check
Old 18th November 2021, 09:52   #5015
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlearner View Post
I haven't checked yet. I usually check for reward points only in my statements. I couldn't find the reward points history in the HDFC app, probably need to login to the separate reward points portal and check
I keep checking the HDFC app where you can see the current running reward points balance. Till last month, I always used to see a bump in the total count between 5th-7th of every month, when the smartbuy additional points got credited between these days. But this month, it has not happened till today. Anyway, I will wait till next month's statement and then check with them again.
kavensri is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2021, 10:14   #5016
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdivy View Post
For those who have Citi IOC cards, is rewards encashment for fuel working? Though the bunk is listed on the Citi website, I am not getting any SMS.
Yes, it works, subject to the below:
Firstly, there is a minimum limit of 250 points. Secondly, the number of points must be >= the transaction amount to receive the SMS. The SMS link will be valid for 24 hours.

Alternatively one can login into CitiWeb, and click on Redeem Rewards under Credit Card section. Select option Pay With Points.

1 point = Rs 1 worth of fuel in authorized petrol bunks.
adisan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2021, 13:12   #5017

Quote:
I keep checking the HDFC app where you can see the current running reward points balance. Till last month, I always used to see a bump in the total count between 5th-7th of every month, when the smartbuy additional points got credited between these days. But this month, it has not happened till today. Anyway, I will wait till next month's statement and then check with them again.
Which app do you use for tracking your card? Please let me know. Thanks.
Fishtail is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2021, 01:13   #5018
BHPian

Quote:
Spoke to HDFC Customer support team, they said October’s points (due in Nov) are not credited yet, there’s a delay.

Was supposed to be done by tomorrow, but let’s see now.
dhruvwali is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2021, 09:31   #5019
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishtail View Post
Which app do you use for tracking your card? Please let me know. Thanks.
This is the one I use, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ork.hdfc&hl=en. I guess, you must be already aware of this app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvwali View Post
Spoke to HDFC Customer support team, they said October’s points (due in Nov) are not credited yet, there’s a delay.

Was supposed to be done by tomorrow, but let’s see now.
When I sent an email to them, this is what they have replied with "We would like to inform that as per smartbuy terms and conditions the reward points for eligible transactions will be posted within 90 days from the end of the transaction month. Please bear with us in the interim."
Old 21st November 2021, 10:48   #5020
BHPian

Quote:
This is the one I use, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ork.hdfc&hl=en. I guess, you must be already aware of this app?

When I sent an email to them, this is what they have replied with "We would like to inform that as per smartbuy terms and conditions the reward points for eligible transactions will be posted within 90 days from the end of the transaction month. Please bear with us in the interim."
Yeah, I called them on the credit card helpline number where they told me this info.
Old 21st November 2021, 16:38   #5021
BHPian

Quote:
Yeah, I called them on the credit card helpline number where they told me this info.
Most of us are aware of this '90 days' clause. But the thing is, till last month, the additional reward points were getting deposited in the first week of the month for the previous month's spend. And for this month, it has not happened. And they are not able to give any convincing answer for this delay.
Old 21st November 2021, 19:10   #5022

Quote:
This is the one I use, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ork.hdfc&hl=en. I guess, you must be already aware of this app
"
Thanks. I am using this app but did not realise where the reward points are shown. Found it out now. Thanks again.
Old 21st November 2021, 22:30   #5023
BHPian

Just got to know about this uni.cards
Anybody In?
Old 22nd November 2021, 07:47   #5024
BHPian

Quote:
The additional reward points for the month of October (plus couple of transactions from November as well) got credited today.
Old 22nd November 2021, 07:49   #5025
BHPian

Quote:
The additional reward points for the month of October (plus couple of transactions from November as well) got credited today.
Yeah for me too, though I don’t think it’s completed for me yet as the points are lesser than they should be . Will reach out to the team to confirm

Most Viewed