Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2021, 09:32   #4621
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
If so, you can pay via the payzap app (CC linked to the payzapp account).
Thanks will check that, I have a few other bank cc too but not sure if the returns on utility payments are beneficial with them. The processing fee is a dampener though even on HDFC.
Old 20th July 2021, 10:44   #4622
BHPian

Re: The Credit Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by diyguy View Post
Thanks will check that, I have a few other bank cc too but not sure if the returns on utility payments are beneficial with them. The processing fee is a dampener though even on HDFC.
Currently there is no processing fee if paid via the payzpp (or maybe I have not noticed it).
whitewing is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2021, 13:08   #4623
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
Currently there is no processing fee if paid via the payzpp (or maybe I have not noticed it).
Thanks never knew this, paid via payzapp and saved close to 600rs on the processing fee.
diyguy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th July 2021, 11:46   #4624
Senior - BHPian

Folks, pardon me if this is a repeat query. Which credit card has the best rewards, 0 surcharge for Fuel? I do see IOCL Citibank card ads, are there any other alternatives?
Old 25th July 2021, 16:20   #4625
BHPian

Anybody using sbi prime credit card here? What's the procedure to get Welcome gift of 3000 rs? In welcome booklet it is mentioned that i will get an sms regarding this 15 days after paying the annual fees.I have paid the fees last month but i am yet to get any sms regarding this. Is there anything else i need to do?
Old 25th July 2021, 16:55   #4626
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetgo08 View Post
Folks, pardon me if this is a repeat query. Which credit card has the best rewards, 0 surcharge for Fuel? I do see IOCL Citibank card ads, are there any other alternatives?
Diners Club Black, Infinia. Amex Platinum gives you 5x rewards on fuel as well.
Old 25th July 2021, 17:04   #4627
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Your options are currently the StanC Super Value Titanium / Ultimate or the Citibank IOCL card. Not sure of others. HDFC and AmEx are barred from onboarding new customers so unless you have an existing card that you can upgrade, you can't apply for one.
Old 25th July 2021, 17:07   #4628
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordlover88 View Post
Anybody using sbi prime credit card here? What's the procedure to get Welcome gift of 3000 rs? In welcome booklet it is mentioned that i will get an sms regarding this 15 days after paying the annual fees.I have paid the fees last month but i am yet to get any sms regarding this. Is there anything else i need to do?
I use one. Been using them for half a decade now.

My wife uses one as well. I checked with her and can confirm that the sms did come for me and for her too.

if I remember it was Pizza Hut voucher and something else, for a total of 3K.

Maybe give it another week for their processing. If not, their customer service can help.
Old 25th July 2021, 17:34   #4629
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
I use one. Been using them for half a decade now.

My wife uses one as well. I checked with her and can confirm that the sms did come for me and for her too.

if I remember it was Pizza Hut voucher and something else, for a total of 3K.

Maybe give it another week for their processing. If not, their customer service can help.
I had received a sms of pizza hut EGV worth 1k but that is for quarterly spending milestone of 50k. Anyways will wait for sometime.
Old 25th July 2021, 19:44   #4630
BHPian

Quote:
'ICICI Amazon Pay' Card has fuel surcharge waiver and 5% cashback on purchases in Amazon.
Old 26th July 2021, 01:14   #4631
BHPian

Quote:
You can opt for the Stan C Titanium card, or the range of SBI cards as well. HDFC is actually the best of the lot, because of wide ranging tieups, but they are barred by the authorities to issue new cards.
Old 26th July 2021, 09:40   #4632
BHPian

Quote:
There's a new one from ICICI. However, the T&C says that most of the benefits can only be had when an ICICI EDC is used. I am assuming other cards carry similar T&C.
Old 26th July 2021, 10:43   #4633
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
I don't recollect seeing anything on 5X rewards by Diners Club Black on email or website. Can you point out to the current offer?
Old 26th July 2021, 11:26   #4634
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
I don't recollect seeing anything on 5X rewards by Diners Club Black on email or website. Can you point out to the current offer?
You can find information about HDFC bank offers from this website, https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/.
Some highlights...
1) 5x reward points when you shop from Amazon, https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/?amazon=true
2) 3x reward points when you shop from FK, https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/?flipkart=true
3) 10x reward points when you buy Insta Vouchers worth Rs5000 each from Amazon (https://www.gyftr.com/instantvoucher...-gift-vouchers) and FK (https://www.gyftr.com/instantvoucher...-gift-vouchers), per month.
Old 26th July 2021, 11:27   #4635
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Amex Gold Charge card has reintroduced reward points on Fuel spends, and offers 0% surcharge on HPCL transactions up to Rs 5000. Of course they are not allowed to issue cards to new customers right now, but wanted to put this out here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
I think 5x on fuel mentioned by v1p3r is for Amex, not HDFC.

Last edited by SilentEngine : 26th July 2021 at 11:29.
SilentEngine is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed