Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Is Indian media biased or unethical?
Yes 116 93.55%
No 8 6.45%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2010, 10:53   #121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbender View Post
Can you please enlighten me by telling what the truth is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by carboy View Post
So tell us who was really responsible?
Quote:
I first need to find out who exactly are my western heroes who are finding out whatever they are finding out.
I ain't going to spoon feed anyone to anything.
Find out, its out there, but not on TV.
Besides, the real news will sound different
from a person having 'hidden & supressed sympathies',
than, the same thing coming out from
qualified reserchers, structural engineers,
medical doctors and free lance journalists and
whistleblowers. Look at how whistle blowers and independant
media persons like Jason Bermas and Alex Jones and international
experts like Imran Hossien (Gujrat born) are uncovering
the truth to their countrymen with overwhelming and
irrefutable proof.
Look for Loose Change, Invisible
Empire , End Game,Dajjal by these people
and relate it to what is happening today.

Another interesting incident. I was getting late
for Jumma prayers and I asked the sweet lady at the
reception to book a cab for me after lunch.
The cab was there and voila, the cabbie was
a Morrocan, Sulaiman. On the way I was taking to
him about which mosque he feels is nearer, he told
me he would take me to a mosque he frequents and
and an interesting happening about that mosque.
It took place somewhere in late 2003 where a bunch
of American citizens grouped together outside that
mosque after a jumu'ah prayer and apologied to
the people coming out of the mosque after prayers
saying that we thought it was your community
spreading the virus but, now we know who is the
real perpetrator. People are waking up but we
are still sleeping,and no, we will
not leave the remote and the couch but be a prejudist
based on Indian and world media diverting our attention
from the the real news and real goons.

Here are some of the topics the sponsored
Indian or international media will not touch
but will be covered by free and independant
unsponsored press.

1) Is the paper notes in our pockets
the real money and if not then what is
that is written on the notes, promising
the bearer. What is the bearer going to
get if he presents it to the Reserve
bank in India atleast.

2) Why did the whole of Europe get one
currency ? Is the world going to get
one soon ?

3) What is North American Commission ?

4) What is the builderberg group and why did
Indira nooyi from India attend that meeting
3 years back? What did she bring back to India?
Why didn't the Indian Media jump all over
it like the Abhi-Aish wedding ?

5) Why was the world environment summit held
and will there be another deduction element
in our salary slip or during vehicle purchase
called Carbon Tax ?

6)Why a tiny tot given by the British in 1958
is a big Israel now and how did it become big ?

7) Why is Iran now slowly being linked
to Al-Crapa ? Is there an invasion coming ?
Will there be a puppet goverment there too
to complete the one world government political
ciruit ?

8) What is the new world order and
how India is affected by it ?

9) Why when you go to WTC site there
are unhappy citizens protesting for
investigation for what transpired
at ground zero 9 years back ?
Why is there no formal investigation ?
(I was surprised to see US citizens with plycards there)

We need to ask ourselfs and the Indian and
world media these questions.
Because these things the mainstream
media will not touch.

People who have not even heard these terms
on their Television sets in India media or elsewhere
should immediately leave their world based in
Orlando Florida.

The whistle blowers
will be labelled as phychos and will land up
in Guantanamo bay and the sales man who
lies through his teeth will be recognised
for his ability to cheat.

Remember the truth
is always bitter and the proof of something
being true is that there will be many people
supressing it.

Ridiculing stone age people who seek the hereafter
is one thing, but then the people who are
die hard fans of this world are living in
heavy deception and not getting this world also,
by submitting free will to policy makers whom they
have pledged their sovereignty to, unknowingly. They don't
get either of the worlds.

People are asking here who has done it
who has done it, let me tell you with
confidence and with that reported by all
the prophets including Muhammed (PBUH),
and watching stange things going around
with stealth, that people, nations and
cultures reported as rogue, terror
mongers and are not the actual perpetrators
but the people who are projecting them as
villains through media houses they own
and transmit what they want us to see are
pushing the blame on them and from the
frenzy, hype and fear generated the masses
will be controlled.

Means some people have
created a monster by engineering world events
in their own countries and from the fear
generated are pushing agendas they want
in the pretext of security ain't it simple ?

Invasion on the pretext, and not confirmation,
of WMD etc are just examples reported in
main stream media which was achieved by
building a bogieman in the brains of public
and creating fear that we might be attacked
with WMD like, earlier events & implosions.

Another eg when the clown was re-elected
for his second term, who helped him ?
A doctored video tape from OBL helped
him win his second term. People got scared
and thought only he can save us from these
devils.

Same thing happened in India
somewhere in the begining of the decade.
People are lead to believe that only
a certain person can now help us from
these devils in order to achieve
unparalled mileage for the future.

People they don't even know
that the internet cable can be pulled
up by the man they know as the most powerful
man elected, again on the pretext of
security. Blind people will think this is
good move against the bad guys, the aware
will realise that it is an axe on freedom
of speech which the mainstream media does not give.

Yawn! Good night!
Old 6th December 2010, 10:56   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Alex Jones is also sponsored media. He is on AM radio. He shows have advertisers, so he is also part of sponsored media, unless your definition of sponsored media is different.
How do u think he or other independant press will get on air ? By launching his own satellite and transmitting from that station or using available satellites ?
Old 6th December 2010, 10:59   #123
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
How do u think he or other independant press will get on air ? By launching his own satellite and transmitting from that station or using available satellites ?
I am not criticizing him being sponsored. All I am saying is that he is also part of sponsored media. I am not going to believe him just because he isn't part of the main stream media.
Old 6th December 2010, 11:13   #124
BHPian

@ Prince Pervez (I am not sure of you guys are watching the video completely or not. See after whistle blowing by free press scientists (not only Dr. in the video which goes un noticed somehow) proved that this was something bad and some organizations in some countries stopped it.)

I was surprised it was happening in US. They may not be bothered about other's lives, but are particularly finicky about their own lives.

Last edited by Deep Blue : 6th December 2010 at 11:22.
Old 6th December 2010, 20:21   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am not criticizing him being sponsored. All I am saying is that he is also part of sponsored media.
I can understand prominent news channels to be sponsored by governments or influential groups. Now if independant press and individuals are exposing government agendas then I wonder who is sponsoring them. Al-Crapa maybe.

Quote:
I am not going to believe him just because he isn't part of the main stream media.
No one is forcing/shoving anything down anyone's throat. You have expressed enough that you do not agree. Thats fine brother. Its ok. There is no single topic in this world where people are going to unanimously agree upon.

This is the beauty of open minds and open forums that people who are aware can be vocal or keep things to themselves and derive mileage in public or personal lives to save themselves or others from harm.
They exist to share information. To take and not to take is upto members.
I am sure there might be people and more informed people than me or for that matter you, but they have a choice to either comment or not. Its their choice. No one can force anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Blue View Post
I was surprised it was happening in US. They may not be bothered about other's lives, but are particularly finicky about their own lives.
I was too brother. It is openly expressed on the Georgia Guidestones in Georgia state in quite a few languages including Hindi actually.
I looked up in the GPS it could not give me the location under 'Points of interest' in GA state(with update s/w). I looked up on the internet but it gave me atleast 2 addresses. One in Nuberg and the other I forget. Later in Wiki I read that it is under surveillance since some people tried to harm the stones as they were not happy with the agenda for humanity. I did not have time to go there and explore and find out the location as it was a 11 hour drive back home and colleagues with me were not exited either with the idea of searching for some location when we had 11 hours to cover.

The first point itself suggests the the world population should be upto 500 million to keep balance with nature. US is balanced as far as population and nature is concerened and the means to acheive the balance is now being exposed by some independant media.

Last edited by prince_pervez : 6th December 2010 at 20:25.
Old 6th December 2010, 20:45   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I was too brother. It is openly expressed on the Georgia Guidestones in Georgia state in quite a few languages including Hindi actually.
I looked up in the GPS it could not give me the location under 'Points of interest' in GA state(with update s/w). I looked up on the internet but it gave me atleast 2 addresses. One in Nuberg and the other I forget. Later in Wiki I read that it is under surveillance since some people tried to harm the stones as they were not happy with the agenda for humanity.
Seriously, "what" is expressed on those stones?

I looked up the same wiki link too, and Alex Jones comes up again. To me it's pretty clear that is not the view of America as a whole. Even if there is a secret code to kill 5.5 billion people, it's a view of a small group of fanatics.

We see and have seen many individuals and groups who believe in ethnic or religious cleansing, by killing those who do not belong to theirs. One individual by name of Adolf Hitler actually managed to execute his plans to a large extent. My personal stance is to find them and stop them at "any cost". Is that why you were looking for the stones?

Quote:
Another popular conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones, in his 2008 documentary 'Endgame: Elite's Blueprint For Global Enslavement' highlights "the message of the mysterious Georgia Guidestones, purportedly built by representatives of a secret society called the Rosicrucian Order, which call for a global religion, world courts, and for population levels to be maintained at around 500 million, over a 5.5 billion reduction from current levels. The stones infer that humans are a cancer upon the earth and should be culled in order to maintain balance with nature."
Old 6th December 2010, 21:01   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
it's a view of a small group of fanatics.
Now you are getting it right my friend. This small group of fanatics is nothing but the builderberg group which comprises of the world elite people approximately in a bunch of 200 people. They meet once a year and their meetings are tried to be covered by independant journalists.
The group consists of top 50 CEOs of the world (Thats was Indira Nooyi attended that 3 years back) and other influencial people. People have covered these meetings on video every year to be called a conspiracies.

Secret societies were conspiracies until the free press started follwing them and the main stream media in India or anywhere did not even speak of such meetings.

Here you go: Another prospective you can take it as conspiracy or truth. Depends on how much one is blinded / open or closed to the truth. I, for myself can say that happenings of this kind were reported by prophets of all era and I can very well relate to them. Plus there is damming evidence provided by experts in their field to support certain conspiracy claims. These are not my views, just to show what main stream media does not show and what independant media shows. You can label this guy in this independant media in the video too as a conspiracy theorist. By the way he is guy who gave the world the first internet blockbuster video Loose Change. These are all citizen here. What can I do ? How many can I blame to be conspiracy theorists citizens here are having doubts ?

Last edited by prince_pervez : 6th December 2010 at 21:08.
Old 6th December 2010, 21:58   #128
Senior - BHPian

Old 6th December 2010, 22:22   #129
Senior - BHPian

Good one ^^ I hope after this people will not swallow everything shown onscreen blindly. I hope these people are not replaced by new ones with the same biases and tilts.
Old 6th December 2010, 22:23   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
And ladies and gentleman the ROT is as we all see it. Thanks for enlightening. Its I am in their camp so... I need to save my brethren.

You wont get it man, you are one of them.
Sir, You put it very nicely. It's not the question of right and wrong for some people. It's the question of what's good for him/her and what's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Perhaps, you need one too. Not everyone has a "for sale" tag attached to them.
Great comment and thanks for chiping in.

Quote:
Of course they were gunmen. You still think uneducated, hill billies and as they say people from stone ages can meticulously plan all these events ?
Quote:
Why does everything want to be spoon fed ? Can't you guys find out like the your western heros are finding out ?
Why are you evasive in your replies? If you think they are gunmen why don't you answer it straight? You are trying to move from one issue to other and ending up not answering your original question. You are the one who started it and you should end it. When you reply please do me a favor by not posting about things that are not related to the original topic(like the vaccines).

Let me clarify what I wanted to say about BBC. They term a attacker in london a terrorist and the one mumbai a gunmen. That is bias. Either they should call both of them terrorists or both of them gun men.

BBC's bias can be better judged in cricket match analysis. If England wins, that's because of them playing a better game. If the opponent wins, thats because of pitch or rain or anything thats not cricket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
Will I be guilty of ethics ?

Sir, in the example you were quoting you were talking to a customer and collecting information about the car he drives. That is ethical. But if you talk to a PR guy from that company, do you think he is going to give you right feedback. Is it not a conflict of interest. If media thinks that is right then they better shutdown and let companies talk to us directly.

Vir is a eminent person and is considered an expert on many things. Does he really need to contact a PR guy of the company in interest before he pens down an article. If he really needs some info on pricing he needs to contact someone neutral not a PR agent for a company involved in the conflict. If what he did is right then there is no reason for him to keep his job. Instead HT should add a Radia column on it's list and let us decide.

Last edited by airbender : 6th December 2010 at 22:25.
Old 6th December 2010, 23:00   #131
Senior - BHPian

For those of who is pure Petrol Head or a Geek for that matter and doesn't know what a clue about this thread. Or who chipped in late.

Read here. in plain English. The dude tried his best to explain what its all about in simplest terms
What is Barkhagate

Lets hope he too is not served a legal notice by NDTV and BD like certain blogger by the name of Chetan Kunte. lolz
Old 6th December 2010, 23:36   #132
BHPian

Quote:

6)Why a tiny tot given by the British in 1958
is a big Israel now and how did it become big ?
You want to know how a small group of people who have been persecuted for centuries and have suffered the worst holocaust of all have become so powerful? 3B's. Brains, brawns and balls. They have education, courage and resilience. They are survivors. They are at the forefront of technology and over the years, they have educated their children so they can rise upto high administrative posts. In the US government. In the entertainment industry. In the banking and finance sector. It is by hard work and resilience that they have acquired the power and clout that they have to day, not by some divine grace or by charity by the british government.

More importantly, this is a thread to discuss the state of affairs in the indian media industry, not to flaunt your ignorance, personal prejudices and your conspiracy theories. As far as conspiracy thories go, they are just that- thories with no proof or basis. There is also a conspiracy theory that the US landing on the moon never took place but was shot in a studio. Do you believe that too? Because this conspiracy theory has been smashed to bits in this episode of myth busters-

And lastly, were the fundamentalist murderers who attacked mumbai terrorists or not? You have been evading this simple question for so long that it becomes very difficult to believe in anything you say.
Old 6th December 2010, 23:45   #133
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astleviz View Post
You want to know how a small group of people who have been persecuted for centuries and have suffered the worst holocaust of all have become so powerful? 3B's. Brains, brawns and balls. They have education, courage and resilience. They are survivors. They are at the forefront of technology and over the years, they have educated their children so they can rise upto high administrative posts. In the US government. In the entertainment industry. In the banking and finance sector. It is by hard work and resilience that they have acquired the power and clout that they have to day, not by some divine grace or by charity by the british government.
Then be ready to be ruled by them Plus the point was why the media evaded the fact that a tiny tot grew bigger in size not technology or children and replaced the original inhabitants by force rendering them a refugee status. You missed the point. I did not ask why they grew big and who has technology. And boy, you seem to advertise their technology with great interest. I wish you could do something so that we can be at par with them in India. How about that ?
Quote:
More importantly, this is a thread to discuss the state of affairs in the indian media industry, not to flaunt your ignorance, personal prejudices and your conspiracy theories. As far as conspiracy thories go, they are just that- thories with no proof or basis. There is also a conspiracy theory that the US landing on the moon never took place but was shot in a studio. Do you believe that too? Because this conspiracy theory has been smashed to bits in this episode of myth busters-
You are reminding me what this thread is about and then posting a video which is not related to this thread ? Smart move. Plus again, if you watch the 'conspiracy' videos, you will find out that it was backed by expert in their field who were removed from their jobs or had to retract their statements due to pressure from the governments. But you'll have to watch for that. I know what conspiracy theories are so please lets keep that aside. Ok, even after overwhelming evidence in 'conspiracy' theories if you can't ask some questions yourself then I don't know what to say.
Quote:
And lastly, were the fundamentalist murderers who attacked mumbai terrorists or not? You have been evading this simple question for so long that it becomes very difficult to believe in anything you say.
I all my posts in this thread I have been referring to either london tubes or implosions. I have not even referred to the ghastly killings by Pakistanis in Mumbai. You have to read carefully the first post in this page and you will know I have blamed the real perpetrators. But you'll have to read for that before jumping up and down.

@Airbender, I have mentioned who did the dasterdly things in the first post on this page.
Anyways, I repeat, what ever I posted is in conjunction with the thead topic showing what the main stream media does not show and what independant media shows. I did not create any videos or advertise them for monetary gain. So if people have baises and resevervations then thats fine. Nothing new.

Last edited by prince_pervez : 7th December 2010 at 00:05.
Old 7th December 2010, 00:12   #134
BHPian

Nobody is going to rule anyone. It has been attempted by the papals in italy, aristocrats in france, colonists in america, tsars in russia, emperors in china, totalitarian government in romania. And when the people had enough, they came out on the streets and executed them all. You are using your baseless fears of the jews (just like bush has used al quida) to further your personal agenda.

I posted that video to debunk conspiracy theories which are baseless and not supported by any facts.

And when airbender mentioned the hypocrisy of the british media in referring to the terrorists that attacked mumbai by calling them gunmen, your response was- of course they were gunmen. Please read your own posts before making baseless allegations.

And now lets stick to the state of affairs in the indian media industry. If you are afraid of the jews, you can start a new thread. I am not. I want to read this thread to know about how people feel about what's happening in the indian media, to hear different perspectives. If I want to discuss FFEs or turbos or amplifier wiring, I will do so on the relevant threads. If I want to discuss conspiracy theories or the supposed new world order, I'll go to youtube.

Last edited by Astleviz : 7th December 2010 at 00:14.
Old 7th December 2010, 00:13   #135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astleviz View Post
You want to know how a small group of people who have been persecuted for centuries and have suffered the worst holocaust of all have become so powerful? 3B's. Brains, brawns and balls. They have education, courage and resilience. They are survivors.
Quote:
Then be ready to be ruled by them
or,

let me see, start killing them again?

why does it have to be "them" vs "us" all the time? You push anybody to the limits and they are gong to emerge stronger, if they don't get killed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks