Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2005, 16:22   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
now that said and done i think nothing much can be done to those who have already fallen PREY ..
How come I have a strange feeling about this?
Old 23rd December 2005, 19:05   #17
Senior - BHPian

Harrie had one nice avatar with his GTX in it. Now it reads "Dark and difficult times lie ahead"!
Old 23rd December 2005, 19:20   #18
BHPian

Also why is there this fascination for coffee days?
Cant we meet somewhere else?
Old 23rd December 2005, 19:39   #19
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive_anush
coffee day = hot chicks + hot/cold coffee + a few exotic cars/bikes = warm ur drool metres..now u know why a few of us choose these places as the destination for our meets..hehe bad joke..

on a serious note which other place can we find where we can hang around till about midnight without having to be driven out..thats the reason anush..after that we have the roads and the 5 stars to visit..moresover gives us an oppurunity to see the action which invariably happens right opposite to the coffee days(as in a few drags)..
Old 23rd December 2005, 19:41   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive_anush
We nornally decide on LCD is coz its kinda easy landmark, kinda interior, with parking place, and not overwhelmingly crowded as in Mg rd one or brigades. We all jamup there, chat over a coffee or two, decide plans for the night and go forward. You have never involved hence your question. Also, meetingup at some watering hole will tie you down with drink and drive issues, teetotallers get bugged, bores a hole in many a peoples wallet and the most difficult part is saying quit at closing time

As you read through this thread you will see how many people have really responded...the same old folks with probably 1-2 extra...

Where are other Bloreans?????????????

Allright, by request the meet is preponed to 6:00pm.
Old 23rd December 2005, 19:42   #21
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Harrie had one nice avatar with his GTX in it. Now it reads "Dark and difficult times lie ahead"!
haha..im shocked that harrie realised THIS SOON ..hey harrie how long has it been since u gotten urself married ?? 2 weeks ??
Old 23rd December 2005, 20:52   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Where are other Bloreans?????????????

Allright, by request the meet is preponed to 6:00pm.
Huh!!! I jst woke up... did someone call for me...

6:00 pm when... where.. LCD!!!!
Old 23rd December 2005, 21:38   #23
Senior - BHPian

Bro... i work night shift :(.. and my offs are wed and thursday :( man why... i ask why cant i ever make it.. i hate this job :(... if you guys are ever meeting on say any afternoon please send me a PM... thanks guys....
Old 24th December 2005, 02:01   #24
Senior - BHPian

Hey buggers, are you mad? 6 pm till midnight? Cooljun says he can stay till midnight atleast. Let's just meet at 9 or so at LCD.

Sheesh guys, this ain't no tea party...
Old 24th December 2005, 02:12   #25
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Hey buggers, are you mad? 6 pm till midnight? Cooljun says he can stay till midnight atleast. Let's just meet at 9 or so at LCD.

Sheesh guys, this ain't no tea party...
well so much for wanting to sleep eh v1p3r..

while wolf plays host to all from 6:00 pm id take the privelage of coming over by around 8-9..u know need to pick up our mad-scientist too..v1p3r get the baleno..im not heading towards whitefield tomorrow..cathya all at the regular meet point..well for all those who want clues on how to identify ur host namely wolf, just lean on the fender/bonnet of the green VTEC u find there ..trust me ul be in for a rather warm reception..hehe..what say wolfie..
Old 24th December 2005, 03:14   #26
Senior - BHPian

Ofcos guys...You can take your own sweet time, sleep well and come over.Im gonna be there by 6pm:-) infact Im gonna be around MG's since 12 in the mornin, got some work over there...
Its weekend guys!!!!!!!
Old 24th December 2005, 03:41   #27
Senior - BHPian

Hey i can come for say till 9 and meet u guys.. have to get to work.. if that is ok with you guys.. one problem... how will i recognise you.. i can come there around 7.. please let me know
Old 24th December 2005, 10:54   #28
BHPian

am in today. a bit late though. mcl, v - till what time are you guys normally there?
Old 24th December 2005, 11:13   #29
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
Hey i can come for say till 9 and meet u guys.. have to get to work.. if that is ok with you guys.. one problem... how will i recognise you.. i can come there around 7.. please let me know
oh ya sure u can come over..regarding the point of recognising us just head to LCD or bombay store and if u find a bunch of guys yelling on HOW TO BAN NOS,rest assured that that group will be us ..or else look for a spanking blue baleno (provided v1p3r has the patience to wash it) , zen with SAG racing sticker at the back,clean looking green VTEC whom most of us will be trying to get our fingerprints on or trying to lean on it and the moment u see a 5'5'' guy with long hair and build of a mini WWF wrestler trying to belt us all up rest assured WE ARE THERE..

by the way satan we should be around there till about 2-3 am..final destination is not decided..
Old 24th December 2005, 16:23   #30
BHPian

I just hope people dont back out at the last minute....if any1 having their 1st meet arrives there by 6pm and does not find anyother member ...PLEASE wait for sometime...our men have this tendency to Stretchhhhhhhh time.i will be there by about 7pm as i have to go to jc road..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks