Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2010, 20:54   #16
Senior - BHPian

re: Maruti seeks Police help to tackle Fake Job menace

Maruti had a disclaimer in this issue, in almost all national daily.
Old 9th December 2011, 11:13   #17
BHPian

Bouncing an old thread but got a similar mail. Couldn't resist posting it here Looks like they have increased the security deposit to 16900 Rupees now!!

<snip>
MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD (MSIL)
Head Office Maruti Suzuki,
India Limited Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Board no.46781000
Email: hrd_freshjobs@live.com
Tel: +919654250267 (10:00 AM TO 5:30 PM) SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY OR SEND SMS.

REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI" DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.

Your Resume has been selected from one of the various job sites we hire from for our new plant. The
Company selected 62 candidates list for Senior Engineer, IT, Administration, Production, marketing and
general service Departments. It is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one
of the 62 candidates shortlisted for the interview. The SUZUKI Company is the best Manufacturing Car
Company in India; The Company is recruiting the candidates for our new plants in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune
and Mumbai.

Your interview will be held at The Company Corporate office in New Delhi on 18th of December 2011
at 11.30am, you will be pleased to know that of the 62 candidate’s selected 55 candidates will be given
appointment, meaning your Application can be in progress to the final stage. You will have to come
to the Company Corporate office in New Delhi. Your offer letter with Air Ticket will be sent to you by
courier before the date of interview. The Company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post
from 62, 000/- to 25,00, 000/- P/MONTH + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The
Designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at the time of final process. You have to
come with photo-copies of all required documents.
================================================== ======
REQUIRED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD
1. Full Names:
2. Contact Address:
3. Mobile Number:
4. Sex:
5. Age:
6. Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
7. Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
8. Photo-copies of Address Proof
9. Two Passport Size Photograph.
================================================== ==
You are to make a REFUNDABLE cash security deposit of Rs.16,900/-(Sixteen Thousand Nine Hundred
Rupees) as an initial amount in favour of our company accountant name in charge of collecting
payment. This payment covers Registration, Interview, insurance, Processing & Maintenance charges.
The refundable interview security deposit of Rs.16,900/- should be paid through any [STATE BANK OF
INDIA], [ICICI BANK], [AXIS BANK] or [PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK] [HDFC BANK]Branch closer to you to our
company accounting officer in charge. Account information will be provided to you upon your response
to this mail.

REASONS FOR INTERVIEW SECURITY DEPOSIT: This is a measure we have taken to check bogus

applications from unserious candidate who applies for job and we make the above mentioned
arrangements in other to give them a comfortable interview and they fail to appear for interview
which is a huge loss to the company and the interview becomes shabby and hence we fail to recruit the
needed manpower. But with SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT we will be assured that only serious,
qualified and ready applicants will apply and our efforts will not be wasted. Please do comply with us as
your refundable security deposit will be returned to you in cash immediately after the interview is over
at the very premises of the interview. And the deposit is MANDATORY to all applicants IRRESPECTIVE of
their location.
NB: You are advised to reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply. This Company
will be responsible for all other expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in the
Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mentioned in your offer letter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Last date for security deposit is 14th of December 2011. The earlier the deposit is made the earlier your
position will be secured by the Company HRD -direct recruitment manager.

Regards,
Mr. Aiko Hiroko
HRD -direct recruitment manager.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS MAIL, PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK YOUR INBOX AND JUNK
OR BULK FOLDER FOR OUR REPLY AS YOU MAY GET OUR REPLY IN YOUR JUNK FOLDER.

</snip>
Old 9th December 2011, 12:49   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*ed View Post
Looks like they have increased the security deposit to 16900 Rupees now!!
from 62, 000/- to 25,00, 000/- P/MONTH + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The
</snip>
25 lakhs per month? No wonder Suzuki Kizashi is so overpriced. Now I know where all the money is going.
Old 9th December 2011, 13:19   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
25 lakhs per month? No wonder Suzuki Kizashi is so overpriced. Now I know where all the money is going.

Not just that !

Look at this - The Company is recruiting the candidates for our new plants in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai. So many new plants! yeah right!!

I am going to reply to this guy and play around a little.

Last edited by a*ed : 9th December 2011 at 13:23.
Old 20th December 2011, 09:49   #20
BHPian

MSIL Recruitment: Fraud or Genuine; Help Needed

Hi people,

One of my friends who was searching for a job has received this suspicious mail from MSIL. THough the fake mail id makes it a clear case of fraud, I still wanted your opinion on it.
Also, if I can reach out to someone in MSIL HR so that they can plug it before someone gets fooled. If any of you know the e-mail of any high ups in MSIL, it would be highly appreciated if you can share it.

The mail is as follows:
"MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD (MSIL)
Head Office Maruti Suzuki,
India Limited Nelson Mandela Road,
VasantKunj, New Delhi-110070
Board no.46781000
Tel: +918860692258
Email: maruti_offer@live.com

REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI" DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.

Your Resume has been selected from one of the various job sites we hire from for our new plant. The
Company selected 62 candidates list for Senior Engineer, IT, Administration, Production, marketing and
general service Departments. It is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one
of the 62 candidates shortlisted for the interview. The SUZUKI Company is the best Manufacturing Car
Company in India; The Company is recruiting the candidates for our new plants in Delhi, Bangalore,
Pune, Mumbai and chennai

Your interview will be held at The Company Corporate office in New Delhi on 3rd of January 2012 at
11.30am, you will be pleased to know that of the 62 candidate’s selected 55 candidates will be given
appointment, meaning your Application can be in progress to the final stage. You will have to come
to the Company Corporate office in New Delhi. Your offer letter with Air Ticket will be sent to you by
courier before the date of interview. The Company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post
Designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at the time of final process. You have to
come with photo-copies of all required documents.
REQUIRED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD
1. Full Names:
2. Contact Address:
3. Mobile Number:
4. Sex:
5. Age:
6. Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
7. Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
8. Photo-copies of Address Proof
9. Two Passport Size Photograph.
================================================== ==
You are to make a REFUNDABLE cash security deposit of Rs.16,900/-(Sixteen Thousand Nine Hundred
Rupees) as an initial amount in favour of our company accountant name in charge of collecting
payment. This payment covers Registration, Interview, insurance, Processing & Maintenance charges.
The refundable interview security deposit of Rs.16,900/- should be paid through any [STATE BANK OF
INDIA], [ICICI BANK], [AXIS BANK] or [PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK] Branch closer to you to our company
accounting officer in charge. Account information will be provided to you upon your response to this
mail.

REASONS FOR INTERVIEW SECURITY DEPOSIT: This is a measure we have taken to check bogus
applications from unserious candidate who applies for job and we make the above mentioned
arrangements in other to give them a comfortable interview and they fail to appear for interview
which is a huge loss to the company and the interview becomes shabby and hence we fail to recruit the
needed manpower. But with SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT we will be assured that only serious,
qualified and ready applicants will apply and our efforts will not be wasted. Please do comply with us as
your refundable security deposit will be returned to you in cash immediately after the interview is over
at the very premises of the interview. And the deposit is MANDATORY to all applicants IRRESPECTIVE of
their location.
NB: You are advised to reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply. This Company
will be responsible for all other expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in the
Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mentioned in your offer letter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Last date for security deposit is 27th of December 2011. The earlier the deposit is made the earlier your
position will be secured by the Company HRD -direct recruitment manager.

Regards,
Mr. Aiko Hiroko
HRD -direct recruitment manager.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS MAIL, PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK YOUR INBOX AND JUNK
OR BULK FOLDER FOR OUR REPLY AS YOU MAY GET OUR REPLY IN YOUR JUNK FOLDER."
Old 20th December 2011, 10:15   #21
BHPian

Re: MSIL Recruitment: Fraud or Genuine; Help Needed

This does not seem genuine, more like the nigerian scam of lotteries
s.prashanth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 10:28   #22
BHPian

Ofcourse its a fake. The fake email id is solid proof of it.

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th December 2011 at 15:19. Reason: Merged, thanks!
benzinblut is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 10:29   #23
BHPian

Quote:
You are to make a REFUNDABLE cash security deposit of Rs.16,900/-
Yes, and the world *is* going to end in another 366 days
cranky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 10:29   #24
Senior - BHPian

Its a forgery and this warning is the first thing on the Maruti website. The email is obviously fake and if you are recruited by a company like Maruti, the contact address will be their own domain name.

A security deposit in the accountant's name? He could have given us the bank account number so we can wire it directly and save DD charges.
Old 20th December 2011, 10:42   #25
BHPian

Pretty old fraud. I think I came across this sometime in 2009. Wonder how they have kept the format exactly the same since 3 yrs!
akshay380 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 10:49   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

man, c'mon!!!
NIgerian scam to the fore again.
This one's old!!
maruti must have useless HR, they havent closed these positions in something like 4 years!

Here's a new one going around:
"Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington,
D.C. 20535-0001 Website: FBI — Homepage

Attention, this is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me?

I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you?.

We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we would first send a letter to the mayor of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your id which we have in our database been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the certificate signed, endorsed and stamped as you where instructed in the e-mail below. this is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given from the 3rd of January. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties confiscated.

You failed to comply with our directives and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you on the 3rd as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the fbi director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now if you id is placed on our website as a wanted person, i believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the fbi.

As a good Christian and a honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the document at the sum of $120.00 usd only and i believe this process is cheaper for you. You need to do everything possible within today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learnt that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you the 12/30/2011 so that you could get this process done because i learnt that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you, please bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befall on you. You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

NAME: MBAH SAMESON OBINNA
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:FOR
ANSWER: YOU
AMOUNT: $120
Senders Name======
Address:=============

Send the payment details to me which are senders name and address, mtcn number, text question and answer used and the amount sent. Make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note/ all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

ROBERT MUELLER II

WASHINGTON DC
Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington,
D.C. 20535-0001 Website: www.fbi.gov"

Cool, eh?
mayankk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 14:10   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post

Attention, this is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me?

I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you?.

This itself is a dead give away. The rest is funny, it sounds as if a high school er is playing a prank.

So far I haven't received any job offers. I mostly win millions of dollar twice or thrice a week. Or some benevolent soul decides to share his business wealth with me as a good will gesture .

Going by the number of wins under my name, I can buy the whole world and assume dictatorship.
Old 15th January 2012, 00:38   #28
Senior - BHPian

This thing is still on.

I received a similar mail in Rediff today. I stopped using Rediff on regular basis, but i check it now and then occasionally.
Old 22nd April 2013, 15:04   #29
BHPian

Maruti seeks Police help to tackle Fake Job menace

Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has sought the help of the Police to crackdown on fake online recruitment scams, promising jobs with the company. MSIL has already filed an FIR with the economic offences wing of the Delhi Police for a crackdown on such frauds. There have been a rising number of complaints from the public over fake recruitment mails & advertisements on the Internet. The company has issued public notices in various newspapers, websites and other forums.

Maruti seeks Police help to tackle Fake Job menace-dsc_0147.jpg

In a PTI flash, Maruti has said that an FIR has been filed by the company earlier this month. "These fraudsters are back demanding money (Rs. 12,000 - 16,000) to be deposited in various accounts of SBI, ICICI, HDFC, AXIS Banks etc. MSIL does not have any concern with any of them". The fake recruitment scam has spread across the country and targets gullible persons who are not able to see through the fake emails.

Maruti Suzuki does not charge any money for recruitment and, in fact, pays travel and daily allowances to selected candidates when they have to travel for interviews. Hence, one needs to immediately be cautious when they receive mails demanding money for jobs at Maruti.

The Tribune carried a story in November last year stating that around 500 complaints had been received over the last 2 years, regarding these fake job offers. The scamsters have used a fraudulent description called "Maruti Suzuki Direct Recruitment Offer” to dupe prospective job seekers. The newspaper mentioned that recipients had been asked to pay an amount of Rs 15,200 as security deposit before appearing for the job interview.

Last edited by GTO : 22nd April 2013 at 15:59.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks