Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2005, 21:26   #16
Senior - BHPian

Actually my mom would like to have a separate section for moms and wifes/GFs where they can discuss how their loved ones ignore them and everyone/thing else and spend all their time on Team BHP.
Old 24th December 2005, 01:52   #17
BHPian

We always think how come kids ask such weird questions that we dont have answers for..
I think we need to correct that..

Moms also ask us as complex questions as kids do.

Car manafacturers shud cut down their R&D team by half and get more suggestions like Moms like Anand's to improve their features better.
Old 24th December 2005, 11:08   #18
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Car manafacturers shud cut down their R&D team by half and get more suggestions like Moms like Anand's to improve their features better.
Did you know that Lexus conducts more research on female drivers than male?

GTO
Old 24th December 2005, 11:11   #19
BANNED

Thank you, brothers!

Wow! What can I say?!! I thought this thread would just put a smile on your faces and that’s all, but the respect, warmth and response each one of you has shown has come to me as a very pleasant surprise. I’m taking a print out of this thread and will show it to mom when I get home for lunch and I am so sure the warm response and welcome each one of you have extended towards her to join our beautiful forum will have her smiling and moved. I thank each and every one of you once again… Really cool!

Exactly what I told this girl I met at a family get-together a few days back… Team-BHP is like family and what’s even better is that each one of us not only breathes, eats and sleeps cars, but we also take care of one another (I’ve felt this at every Team-BHP meet we Chennai Team-BHPians have had).

Now, even I say, let’s make mom a Team-BHPian too.

Once again, thanks for the respect and welcome each and every one of you has shown towards my mom (especially when I expected no more than a few laughs)… This means so much to me and I hope someday I can do something for your parents that puts a smile on their faces too.

Kindly excuse my ignorance, but who are the members who are the father-son team? Please do let me know.
Old 24th December 2005, 11:19   #20
Senior - BHPian

We have two father son teams

Steeroid and Duboy
Veyron1 and Veyron2

Hope to see Mr. Boombastic and Mrs Boombastic Senior
Old 24th December 2005, 12:46   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
Did you know that Lexus conducts more research on female drivers than male?

GTO
It shows in the design of their cars...I wouldnt go near one.
Old 24th December 2005, 13:20   #22
BANNED

Mom says!

Post by MrBoombastic’s mom…

Thank you, sweet children. I am touched by the respect and love you all have shown. I would feel honored and proud to be a Team-BHPian and am asking Boom to register an account for me right now.

Each one of you has been so kind with your words and have even gone as far as suggesting a screen name for me to use too… I like the one Steeroid has suggested and will be using the screen name “MotorMom”… Boom is so silly; he was suggesting names like “AudiLady” and what not… Thank you, Steeroid beta.

May God bless each one of you with the cars you desire, the strength to maintain them and May God keep a watch over each and every one of you when you are behind the wheel. You are all the lights of your parent’s lives and I hope you all will drive safe.

Now, I can proudly and confidently say that the Team-BHP kids are a good bunch.

MrBoombastic Says: Great! Now I have to type for two members… Mom and me… Lord! What tough things life makes me do LOL.
Old 24th December 2005, 14:34   #23
Senior - BHPian

Here we go ppl... w00t.....

Welcome to Team-BHP "MotorMom"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBoombastic
Post by MrBoombastic’s mom…

Thank you, sweet children. I am touched by the respect and love you all have shown. I would feel honored and proud to be a Team-BHPian and am asking Boom to register an account for me right now.

Each one of you has been so kind with your words and have even gone as far as suggesting a screen name for me to use too… I like the one Steeroid has suggested and will be using the screen name “MotorMom”… Boom is so silly; he was suggesting names like “AudiLady” and what not… Thank you, Steeroid beta.

May God bless each one of you with the cars you desire, the strength to maintain them and May God keep a watch over each and every one of you when you are behind the wheel. You are all the lights of your parent’s lives and I hope you all will drive safe.

Now, I can proudly and confidently say that the Team-BHP kids are a good bunch.

MrBoombastic Says: Great! Now I have to type for two members… Mom and me… Lord! What tough things life makes me do LOL.
Old 24th December 2005, 14:36   #24
Senior - BHPian

Boombastic

Please post this in INTROs section.
Old 24th December 2005, 14:41   #25
BHPian

i have been reading this thread right from the first post and feel very proud that when it is there in parents it surely will percolate in the kids. boom it is good that your mom has the vast knowledge and the right questions and she will surely be an asset for our forum. i welcome her with a great happiness and would like to learn to ask questions just as she does. i hope i can get to learn this from her.

till then , waitingggggggggggggg

shubbhi
Old 24th December 2005, 15:27   #26
Senior - BHPian

that post was simply beautiful, boombastic...sorta encouraging...but alas, my mom can't even distuinguish between the intake or the exhaust (well, not unless it's from the kitchen, anyways)....

to my mom, a car is simply 4 wheels bolted onto 4 seats...i once made the mistake of asking her about her favourite car amongst all the available cars, and she replied:800.....!!!!
Old 24th December 2005, 16:42   #27
Team-BHP Support

Hi guys,

Here is Motormom's official intro, so everyone can continue the welcoming there.

cheers,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks