Team-BHP - Car brochures and catalogues. Do you collect them?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Car brochures and catalogues. Do you collect them? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/9420-car-brochures-catalogues-do-you-collect-them-2.html)

Xerox it is pal we can get that done

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Xerox it is pal we can get that done

maybe a scan. this way it is soft format and one can print it on demand.

Yes i agree that UAE is the right place to get the complete info on cars only from the brouchers.. i have the brouchers for the Honda prelude, nissan patrol, mercedes the entire range.. around 60 pages or something..(same now available from indian dealers) the subaru wrx, the daewoo espero, ford taurus, and the mitsubishi pajero.. and i totally agree that the so called brouchers they call here are nothing but waste of paper and print..

Even Malaysia is not bad at all. I visited the BMW dealer in KL last year

Got the whole lineup brochure and the Z4 catalogue. Also picked up the Mini and Mini Cooper catalogues. Looks like only India sucks when it comes to local brochures

Yeah I guess so.

One brochure I really like in my collection is a 10-15 page book on the OHC. I really like the way its represented in it.

Dippy do you have the Ambassador and 118ne brochure even now?

Somtimes I come across brochures in these roadside shops along with car magazines. Sometmes even foreign car brochures. thats how the S-class brochure came to me. I must scout for more such stuff.....

Yup, even I collect brochures of cars but dont have a large collection. I have a larger collection of ICE catalogues though Some of them are 2 page leaflets while some are complete catalogues.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...612-575-a.html

Guys, I came across this old thread. Do any of you have these manuals with you now on the computer, the links dont work now. Especially the F40, F50 ,Enzo and GTO.
If you do, could you upload them somwhere, or send mail them to me? Thanks.

islero

Its your lucky day. I have all of these manuals with me on my computer. You can have all of them. Now to think of a way to put them up. Emailing would not be practical as each manual is approx 15 MB

Maybe I can have it uploaded so all the other BHPians who missed out on those manuals can download them and enjoy :)

Here is a peek as to how they look like

360 Modena :

Enzo Ferrari :

Yes i do have some of them which i really like and which are diff.......but for me auto magazines are like god i read all the magazines available on the stands and have a full collection since atleast last 5-6years….

dippy, youre making me drool man those previews look HOT!!!!!

Dude, I would be forever thankful if you could upload the F50,F40,Enzo, and GTO manuals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikas Mawandia
Yes i do have some of them which i really like and which are diff.......but for me auto magazines are like god i read all the magazines available on the stands and have a full collection since atleast last 5-6years….

Yeah I collect magazines too......Ive got entire overdrive 2002,2003 neatly bound and kept. as is Autocar (but one or two issues missing) last two years editions I have bound and kept. Auto Magazine, BS motoring, too feature in my collection.
I buy any second-hand issue of Classic & Sports Car that I come across (my favourite magazine of all time), and also have accumalated collections of Autocar UK, TopGear,CAR,Car&Driver,one (one!!!)road & Track, etc.......

Thing is, Ive run out of space to keep them, so my collection is a little dormant now(I only buy one foreign magazine a month).

Does anyone have an issue of 'Land Rover owner'? I have searched everywhere, and no shop selling second-hand books and magazines seems to have it. Its not even avalible new!!!!!

Sure thing islero i'll put them all up as soon as i find a quick way to do so.

Trust me as you read them it actually makes you feel you own the damn car :)

True! Wen I was shopping for the car, One of the maruti dealerships offered me a photo copy of the brochures of new face lifted esteem. I could not love that again!

I always pick up brochures whenever i go to a Showroom but after about 5 days, i loose them as they are always sheets of paper with mostly rubbish written. Magazines and T-BHP are always better resources for information
The Merc brochures and the Porsche brochures are awesome however.

the worst brochures in all of india are those of GM cars. The corsa has a 20/10-cm leaflet that is an insult to the new owner of the car.
The Optra 1.6 and 1.8 have pathetic single sheet brochures.

Maruti and Hyundai have surprisingly decent brochures. I especially like the baleno and the Viva ones.

dippy, dippy, dippy, dippy.....pls dude gimme all of those....pls man....
why dont u upload them on megaupload [dont do it on rapidshare]
and also, instead of getting the E-klasse brochure xerox'd. how abt scanning it so all of the t-bhp souls can get a copy.....sounds like a pain-in-the-bu** kinda work, but wouldnt the MOD do it for us...:D

and also iifff possible can i have one brochure for the Ferrari F2005 F1 too, lemme figure out what went wrong with Ferrari this year....:angry:

also always wanted to ask u all this, have any of u visited the MB or Porsche or BMW showrooms in India, I always wanted to go and have a closer look at the Porsche Carrera but am just scared of how deeeep down the sales rep would look at me, when he sees me getting out of my Palio? i obviously cant afford it.....just wanted to get a glimpse of the beauty...

and when is the cayman coming? its my car of the year, no matter whatever the hell Jeremy thinks of it....