Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2005, 15:30   #31
BANNED

Bangalore used to be such a nice place in every way, but now, things seem to be going from bad to worse on every front in Bangalore. How could we let a city as beautiful as Bangalore become this way? It's sad and the damage can't be rectified. Having said that, terrorist attacks can happen anywhere in India and around the world and I feel Bangalore shouldn't be singled out.

As far the terrorists go, I think of them as heartless weak devils who have penguin poop for brains. In todays age, where even a woman would slap you on your face, they hide and attack only innocent civilians and even go as far as targeting women and children. They take refuge in places of worship and stoop down to levels of what they actually are... Gutter cockroaches. Why don't they just stand up and fight the Army? No, in every corner of the world these weak gutter cockroaches will only fight women and children and kill innocent civilians.

The problem lies with our policies towards terrorists/ terrorism and in most cases (not all) these jobless human right activists need two tight slaps to wake them up from their stupor too. Let's not forget, if terrorism in Kashmir was curbed when the problem was just surfacing, we wouldn't have scores of innocent people and brave soldiers losing their lives everyday.

I pray for all those who were victims of this mindless savage attack on an educational institution. What happened in Delhi still hurts me.

Jai Hind! May God give us enough strength to finish all such evil *beep*s
Old 29th December 2005, 15:44   #32
BHPian

The entire thing is a bloody outcome of a lot of relatively small factors: lack of accountability at the grassroot level, corruption at all levels; factors which people tend to overlook.

Looking at the news yesterday, and reading an otherwise unrelated article in todays HT, one can draw some links. Thats what leads to incidents of this kind being repeated over and over again.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1584321,0008.htm

a 100 tonnes of explosives is not a joke...
Old 30th December 2005, 06:10   #33
Senior - BHPian

I read on rediff.com that the security guards ran off when they heard gun shots! I don't know if it's true though but if it is then ........ I really don't know what to say!
Old 30th December 2005, 12:16   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit
I read on rediff.com that the security guards ran off when they heard gun shots! I don't know if it's true though but if it is then ........ I really don't know what to say!
I am not surprised even if that happened. Have you ever seen any armed guards outside any institution? They are there only to ward off gate-crashers. Anything beyond that is not their cup of tea. And these guys came with AK-56s blazing, throwing hand-grenades. So there...
Old 30th December 2005, 17:26   #35
BHPian

The thing that many security analysts feared the most came true..... they were long expecting an attack in Bangalore... thanks to its IT growth, its attracted huge international attention...... the motive of the terrorist is just to spread chaos and protray Bangalore as a unsafe destination for investment..... I was suprised to see that the terroists chose to attack a university, thought they might attack a call center or one of the BIG IT campsus.... guess they are divesifying their targets.
Old 30th December 2005, 17:37   #36
Senior - BHPian

This is very a shocking incident and no one would have ever thought there would be attacks on educational institutions.
Old 30th December 2005, 18:05   #37
Team-BHP Support

Saw the ITpark employees in inner rr literally on rr, reason bomb threat and asked to evacuate!

have to pitty the cops dealing with all this chaos, hope they suceed.
Old 30th December 2005, 19:46   #38
BHPian

These type of brutalities should be severly punished. At all the exent the law could go. Even a public torture can be granted.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks