Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2006, 00:40   #16
BHPian

i was at ganpati pule its near to goa had loads of fun there was on the beach al night had a camp fire n enjoyed a lot

Last edited by Domnic : 4th January 2006 at 21:53.
Old 4th January 2006, 11:55   #17
BHPian

I was at my home where quite a motley group of friends had come....
Had a pretty good time too
Old 4th January 2006, 12:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

Mine was a pretty chilled out New Years eve.

Met up with a few BHPians. Had a quiet dinner followed by a drive in town. Settled down on the Walkeshwar slope and watched the fireworks as the clock struck mid night.

Returned home at 2 AM and went straight to a friends place in the building . Was out again for a drive at 2.30. Was eventually back home at 5 AM and then I hit the sack

Last edited by Dippy : 4th January 2006 at 15:21.
Old 4th January 2006, 12:32   #19
BHPian

hey Indian Dawg,
i was in goa and believe me it getteing really bad with every passing year...ive been there for the past 11 years for new years eve and i think iam going to break that spell this year. its just too damn crowded for comfort. i did have a nice new years eve though, chilled in a small shack in candolim called fisherman paradise. was nice, the fire works were stunning!!
anoop
Old 4th January 2006, 12:50   #20
BHPian

Celebrated at the Delhi Gymkhana club with friends and family.
As always, DGC is classy and safe - I prefer it that way.

Cheers
Old 4th January 2006, 13:15   #21
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I always bring in the new year with my folks. So my girl and I took them out to Taxi - a nice retro restaurant in Colaba. We had booked a corner so there was no rush, great music, delicious food and a well stocked bar. Had a genuinely warm celebration.

Dropped my folks home at midnight and the two of us ended up at a private party till the wee hours of the morning. Had a typically south indian breakfast and flushed all that whiskey down with freshly brewed coffee.

Slept all through the day. Hardly ever seen 1st January in my life.

GTO
Old 4th January 2006, 20:15   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Well,
on 31st i went out with my parents to their friends house where all of them met. I had company in the form of 2 of my other friends. Later at around 11 after dinner, me an my friends went for a drive on Worli Seaface in my dad's friends A8 and then my 3rd friend dropped me and my other friend off to blue sea on seaface (The Audi had an awesome presence there), where i met my other friends and he his friends. We drank and chilled and got drunk (a bit. I could still sorta like mediate fights) and i finally headed home at 2am (after people started puking and my curfew was over) with 4 of my friends, dropping one on the way while on the phone the whole while till 3am.
We watched a few movies, got bored, ate again and finally went to sleep at 5am.
Next year - I plan to extend my curfew as much as possible.

Highlights of the evening were -
1. Alcohol was available to minors
2. My friends were having a race and they banged into each other but instead of stopping, they continued
3. It took 30 mins of waiting to get inside blue sea
4. I am being sarcastic when i said highlights.
5. MOST IMPORTANT - There were Hot chicks all over the place. It was like heaven.
Old 4th January 2006, 21:04   #23
Senior - BHPian

well...i was at Lorne a sleepy beach town 170km from melbourne..went to this beach party was absolutely amazing...met some crazy women did some crazy things drank till 9.00am...one of the wildest new year's ever...took me 2 days to get the alcohol outta my sytem though...
Old 4th January 2006, 21:29   #24
Team-BHP Support

I went for a private party with my girl. Dropped her home at 3.15 or so, then met Dippy & Co., wished them and reached home at 3.45. Had a good time.
Old 4th January 2006, 21:34   #25
Team-BHP Support

anoops, dude, I bow to you. 11 new year eves in Goa. It's so bloody crowded and overpriced during XMas and new year, that I've quit visiting Goa n December since a long time.
Old 4th January 2006, 21:58   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoops
hey Indian Dawg,
i was in goa and believe me it getteing really bad with every passing year...ive been there for the past 11 years for new years eve and i think iam going to break that spell this year. its just too damn crowded for comfort. i did have a nice new years eve though, chilled in a small shack in candolim called fisherman paradise. was nice, the fire works were stunning!!
anoop
i heard its gettin crowded but i am planning to go this year 31st eve to goa cause mumbai is really crowded man at least goa will be any day better than mumbai parties. I heard this ekta kapoor gang ( all the actors and actresses in her serials) had come down to baga beach?
Old 4th January 2006, 22:17   #27
BHPian

i spent my time watching i robot on Star movies while playing with my 5 month old daughter and after she slept had two rounds of Vodka with Orange juice while watching Lord Of Rings on HBO ...
Old 4th January 2006, 22:27   #28
Senior - BHPian

Friends place, just 4couples, beef barbeque, half bottle signature whisky, great music, naughty naugty till 6am. Dropped my woman back home and headed for my home at 7.30am...god knows how I reached home, the traffic kept me awake I guess.Slept and woke up at 6pm...
Old 4th January 2006, 22:29   #29
BHPian

Happy New Year to all TBHP patrons

Well, usually I spend my new year's at home as it is sheer foolishness to go out as there are too many drunks and frustrated individuals around.

However, this time I spent New Years at Mallya Hospital car park freezing myself (as they do not allow anyone inside the emergency ward and the seats are hard and small ) as my relative suddenly fell ill with a low Bp and other complications came back home at 8:00 am.
Old 4th January 2006, 22:37   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adit1329
Well, usually I spend my new year's at home as it is sheer foolishness to go out as there are too many drunks and frustrated individuals around.

However, this time I spent New Years at Mallya Hospital car park freezing myself (as they do not allow anyone inside the emergency ward and the seats are hard and small ) as my relative suddenly fell ill with a low Bp and other complications came back home at 8:00 am.
I hope ur relative is now fine, hope he/she gets well soon

Most Viewed