Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2006, 18:11   #1
BHPian

Where did you guys celebrate 31st?

Sea rock was too bad too bad i just hated it... then i went to belapur hill awsome place to booze man very nice place and its so chilly over there.
How about you guys?
Old 3rd January 2006, 18:18   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hmmm... I went to Country Club on the Hyderabad-Nagpur Highway. The place sucks man. Or rather the place was ok but the rest of the set up was badddd... On top of that the reckless sea of bike drivers on the highway at night with booze bottles in hand made it a nightmare while coming back.
Old 3rd January 2006, 18:28   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
Hmmm... I went to Country Club on the Hyderabad-Nagpur Highway. The place sucks man. Or rather the place was ok but the rest of the set up was badddd... On top of that the reckless sea of bike drivers on the highway at night with booze bottles in hand made it a nightmare while coming back.
i was totally surprised to see so many drunk people at the new year
all liquir shops where so crowed, it was as if the whole town was drinking that day.
i had my exams so i did'nt celebrate much new year, just some booze, pool, and then some driving with friends.

Last edited by amit1101 : 3rd January 2006 at 18:30.
Old 3rd January 2006, 18:34   #4
Senior - BHPian

At home - hit the sack at 2230 hrs and was awake fresh and ready on the 1st at 1030 hrs.
Old 3rd January 2006, 18:45   #5
BHPian

i know that 31st , wherever u go , u would find crowd which i hate the most. so i was at home, cooked up some exotic pizzas, had blast with my friends around, wished each other at 12.00 and then off to sleep. had to get up early the next day as we have load shedding for two hours from 9 to 11 am. every day and that sucks.

but had a grt sunday, i hope the year is as good.

shubbhi
Old 3rd January 2006, 19:02   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaa45
i know that 31st , wherever u go , u would find crowd which i hate the most. so i was at home, cooked up some exotic pizzas, had blast with my friends around, wished each other at 12.00 and then off to sleep. had to get up early the next day as we have load shedding for two hours from 9 to 11 am. every day and that sucks.

but had a grt sunday, i hope the year is as good.

shubbhi
I agree on that crowd this thats why i decided to stay at home on 31st night but that was only till 4 AM. Later i picked up my cousin from his shift and then head dtraight to Lonavala To caprute the first sun of 2006. Exiting , Interesting and amazing for my first trip to lonavala. Started at 5 :15 from his office and was at the final destination at around 6:30 just when the lights were out ans got my cam prepared and waited for the sun to come out. took hell lot of shots of the sun and my BIKE on which i went. Had fun though. here are some shots .

About to come out.

I Love these 3 Rays

The worst thing was that I could’nt carry my digital camera so had to get the work done with my Handy Cam still shots,
Old 3rd January 2006, 19:12   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
At home - hit the sack at 2230 hrs and was awake fresh and ready on the 1st at 1030 hrs.

Hahaha! Way to go, dude !!!
That's exactly what I did too. Except that I got 13 "happy new year" calls at 12 midnite and jumped out of my beauty sleep...
Old 3rd January 2006, 19:14   #8
BHPian

As always, at home. Called up my dear ones at 12, wished 'em all n went to sleep. This new year's day was so silent and beautiful, loved every second of it.
Old 3rd January 2006, 20:01   #9
Senior - BHPian

was at mocha powai....it was ok though i had a good time
i slept at 22 30 hours last year though
Old 3rd January 2006, 20:36   #10
Senior - BHPian

I was working in office man... had night shift.. anyways.. hope the others had a better time.. cheers and drive safe this year..
Old 3rd January 2006, 20:40   #11
BHPian

Was at home ..!..just went out for a drive to Nariman Point,left home(from Walkeshwar) around 12:30am,and expected to be back by 1am,but guys - there was so so so much traffic that I managed to return only by 2:10am !!!..and that too,I didn't get out of the car to eat/drink/chill out anywhere..just a drive with 2-3 college buddies !!..

-sr
Old 3rd January 2006, 21:08   #12
Senior - BHPian

hmmm .. new years is a huge hype ..

i mean all i have ever done on new years is drink drink drink and get wasted...company changes from friends to family to women ..venues change from huge gathering to family socials bla bla ...

just because 22 feels OLD i decided to keep it sober this year ... stayed home with my housemate... grilled some salmon ,made some garlic bread ,fresh green salad (not exactly freshed but packaged)and some white wine ..
watched a documentary on Food Fashion during King Henry IV's time ...
went to bed at 1am after recieving /making a few calls ....

Last edited by turbo_lover : 3rd January 2006 at 21:10.
Old 3rd January 2006, 21:27   #13
BHPian

I heard all over mumbai the parties were too bad. Many people celebrated at home thats really nice man as all these parties are just waste of money to be honest.
Nobody went goa? i heard goa asusual was really rocking.
Old 3rd January 2006, 21:35   #14
BANNED

I was selling gas balloons at Marina Beach. Business was good and I made enough money to buy myself a new Autorickshaw Happy New Year, gang!!
Old 4th January 2006, 00:35   #15
Senior - BHPian

The usual parties, blah blah. One quiet place where I met some crazy guy that owns a Vtec, and one more "happening party". The best part was the drive home, empty roads...car just serviced...full tank...aah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_lover

just because 22 feels OLD
I feel you, brother.

Most Viewed