Team-BHP - Team-BHP Magazine
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Magazine (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/9722-team-bhp-magazine.html)

Hey Guys......

How about introducing a Team-bhp car magazine....!!!!!!

A couple of days back i took an Overdrive to read after glancing through the topics I was in dilemma which one to read first....Almost every topic has been discussed here in a realistic way...Take the review of new Ford Fiesta which was there with a very monotonous writeup in comparison to the GTO's great review here in the forum....Also if i miss something interesting i'm sure someone will post about it....
Leaving a few topics almost everything is here .... even about international launches n everything else...
Earlier i used to buy OD every month but now i rarely feel like.....After being a part of this forum i never feel a need to read the Q&A section of the OD at the last...
I've been in love with the forum ever since i joined this 15months back....
The idea popped up in the middle of the night when i'm studying for my exam
What can i say T-bhp simply rokksss...
Donno if its a freakin idea or a fruitful one....
Still

Cheers to all Bhpians....clap:

not a bad idea at all man! T-BHP has sensationalized the auto car scene with this platform n it wud be just appropriate to launch a paper version...broadly

speaking T-BHP cud do itself a favour by going business-centric by asking for sponsorships n tying a small fee to memerships..revenue generation wud a big

concern toawrds flaggin off such a monumental effort..bt surely a day will cme when v'd v happily sippin a cup of tea in ur big rockin chairs with a T-BHP mag in

out hands....yh dream bt who knows??

Great Idea thrown in.. Hope one day I could buy the the magazine from the newa stands.
Way to go... agree:

WHile many may back the plan of introducing a team-bhp magazine.

I dont find it a nice idea. Discussions and articles are two different things.

I dunno how many can really compare the mights of the pen of the editors and car enthusiasts of

Autocar
overdrive
bsmotoring
and other mags.

I dont think team-bhp is ready for that step yet.

Thats just my opinion though.

[quote=devarshi84]WHile many may back the plan of introducing a team-bhp magazine.

I dont find it a nice idea. Discussions and articles are two different things.

I dunno how many can really compare the mights of the pen of the editors and car enthusiasts of

Autocar
overdrive
bsmotoring
and other mags.

I dont think team-bhp is ready for that step yet.

yh bt each one of those editors would have started off with an idea...everythin my freind

starts from scratch...r universe is the greatest example....n afterall articles are fineprint

of discussions...n end result..informed opinion...sme1 has the vision for it...n vision is the

base to ideas n ideas to structures n structures to pillars...

Thats just my opinion though

That would be a great thing to do. We could just give tips on mods, technical stuff, maybe a few driving things and most importantly making people aware of all the things like poor fuel and cheating from the ICICI bank..

Just a thought tho' ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247
That would be a great thing to do. We could just give tips on mods, technical stuff, maybe a few driving things and most importantly making people aware of all the things like poor fuel and cheating from the ICICI bank..

Just a thought tho' ;)

I know Karthik fuel issue of your car will always keep hurting you......
This is what the forum is made of REAL STUFF....

Also the presents the magz seems to be very much biased in their test shoot outs....

Comeon, not another mag! It would be like another car in the 5 lac segment.

OIve thought of that too (and mentioned it elsewhere), but Im not so sure now.
I dont think we should go into magazines. The discussions here will be much much more informative than a magazine, because it will have live feedback and will bring in a much wider audience.

Not needed, is my vote.

I think the idea of a magazine is nice. I have to do a school design technology project on designing a magazine cover. Lets see what he thinks of my cover. The money generated from the mag could help with the site.
Will post the cover once i finish it.

If the magazine idea takes place it is sure to rock and circulate to a very wide audience 'cause the way we discuss things there are tons to write about
from reviews...to modding...accessories and even to potholes in Bangalore:p
whoever the editor is he has a huge task before him every month but not to worry..I'm sure all the BHP'ians are there to support;)

I know one company that would advertise in this magazine :D

...so we 've ourselves found a sponsor tooclap:

Magazine : Source of information
Team-BHP : Already a source of information.

In short, the purpose will be the same but the medium is different. And in our case, much better. The beauty of this community is that it is interactive, free, easily accessible and has real time updates.

Something that magazines can only dream about. I think we are happy with developing as a community only.

Thanks for the suggestion kpzen, and keep them coming.

GTO

Why is this forum different from any mag in India? I think because it does not use sponsors and canvass for adverts - hence there is no pressure from manufacturers to promote thir cars or blunt any critiques of products.

We can tell it like it is because we are beholden to no-one. There is not a single mag that can say they have written honestly about every product they have reviewed.

Magazines are passe, and the age of the on-line forum is here to stay.