Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2011, 17:53   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: I wish someone makes it for my car! Let the Edison in you wake up.

Wolfheart, That is just ammazing.! This kind of creativity free-flows only after a couple of original Mexican tequilas! And you are getting back to work!
Saludos Amigo.!

Edit: I am thinking of going to a Poll at the end as to give the Honor of "Sir Edison of Twenty Eleven." So, folks, hurry!

Last edited by RajaTaurus : 3rd March 2011 at 17:58.
Old 3rd March 2011, 18:22   #32
Senior - BHPian

Some lovely suggestion there people.

@Wolfheart - LOVED your Armie. Detailed feature list also there .

Hmm, now only if we could manufacture half of these, driving on Indian Roads will never be the same again.
Old 3rd March 2011, 18:43   #33
BHPian

i would love to have pin-pointed titanium fences across the borders on my car. These gets auto-activated when the car is in the park mode. This is to avoid all artists creating masterpieces on our cars
Old 3rd March 2011, 19:06   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Wolfheart, That is just ammazing.! This kind of creativity free-flows only after a couple of original Mexican tequilas! And you are getting back to work!
Saludos Amigo.!

Edit: I am thinking of going to a Poll at the end as to give the Honor of "Sir Edison of Twenty Eleven." So, folks, hurry!
Que Pasa Amigo! This was at my most sober(I'm in the office after all). After a few Jose Cuervos, the creativity goes through the roof and destroys all the limits of absurdity!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Some lovely suggestion there people.

@Wolfheart - LOVED your Armie. Detailed feature list also there .

Hmm, now only if we could manufacture half of these, driving on Indian Roads will never be the same again.
Thanks Swanand! Who knows! Perhaps we might build it for real one day!

Last edited by Wolfheart : 3rd March 2011 at 19:09.
Old 4th March 2011, 03:03   #35
BHPian

I'm (not so) seriously considering retrofitting a spray in the handle of my Activa, the kind that shoots some sort of hard-to-remove dye, handy for when <insert profanities here> drivers jump the red light.

Although the 'screeching effect' solution seems to be a practical solution. Time for a Outside-the-Car-Entertainment section ?

As for the signboard, you could have a LED Matrix display behind the boot.

Last edited by anku94 : 4th March 2011 at 03:08.
Old 7th March 2011, 16:52   #36
BHPian

Looks like creative juices have stopped flowing.

The road from my house to the main road is relatively steep and badly surfaced. In the event a vehicle in front stops making you follow suit - one has to do the half clutch or hand brake jugglery to get back to rolling motion. Since hill assist is for expensive vehicles (though the new Indica V2 advertises this as feature) I wish there was some sort of a retractable anchor to prevent my rolling back. Once vehicle is in motion it can be pulled back.
Old 7th March 2011, 16:58   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post

2. The Spitback This is a small pipe that can spew a mixture smelling rot, fitted mainly in the front of the car, concealed and possibly camouflaged and spews a burst of the mixture on those two wheeler / auto driver and cab driver who spits a mouthful of Red stinky fluid right in front of your car at traffic lights, making you and your passenger go "Yiiiieeeeek".
+1 to that,

An absolute must! If I get free time i might as well design one of these using a paintball gun.
Old 7th March 2011, 19:50   #38
Senior - BHPian

I would like to have the Magneto kind of mutant power so that when sitting in my car I can stop
1) Those weirdly driving biker antics who tend to imagine that the roads are a racing track
2) Buses/taxi cabs/rickshaws who spew black smoke so that the engine wont start until corrective action is taken.
3) Those slow moving irrittating vehicle in the fast lane who drive as though they own the lane.
Old 9th March 2011, 15:27   #39
Senior - BHPian

Hankering on the Mutant effect, I would like my car to have the Wolverine characterstics. Any scratches, dents should be self corrected or healed. Then I would dare all those moronic ricks, bikers.
Old 9th March 2011, 16:04   #40
Senior - BHPian

I want:

1. A combination of a gun, a camera and a mechanism to blink the high beam, and a central processor to manage these. The camera detects the high beam of the oncoming vehicle and feeds it to the processor. The processor blinks the high beam 2 times in 2 seconds. If the high beam of the oncoming vehicle is still on, the processor tells the gun to shoot both its headlights.

2. A combination of 2 ultra-strong serrated grinding wheels mounted horizontally in front of the front axle. When the driver presses the button, the grinding wheel comes out and protrudes in front of the car, and removes the road hump completely. Useful for Bangalore.

3. A power shield (like the alien ship in Independence Day) 3 feet all around my car except the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Hankering on the Mutant effect, I would like my car to have the Wolverine characterstics. Any scratches, dents should be self corrected or healed. Then I would dare all those moronic ricks, bikers.
BMW GINA!!!

Last edited by rohanjf : 9th March 2011 at 16:06.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks