Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2013, 11:10   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: PICS : Sunroof Installation Procedure. Webasto @ Delhi

I had Webasto sunroof on my Accord back in 2002, was fitted from the Ichibaan Honda showroom before delivery and it worked very well. Looked similar to this one. I remember I paid just 25k for it after a 50% discount that was part of the year-end deal. Only once in the 5 years of usage did it have minor leakage, which was rectified by the technicians who came home.
They did not have any AMC back then, I used to get the channels cleaned once in a while. Only irritating bit about it had rattling sounds which often cropped up. A quick fix remedy is to spray WD-40 on the rubber parts/channel pipping to keep it supple and avoid squeaks and rattles.
Old 26th March 2013, 21:05   #32
BHPian

Recalling my old post to give members some context for SX4 with Webasto 300. Mine had costed 42k including tax at MGA. 55k is indeed expensive.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post2895620
Old 15th April 2013, 17:33   #33
BHPian

Hello noidaboy

Are you associated with steeroids group, because as far i know you are close member of the group. I have heard steeroids is a dealer for webasto in delhi. Why the number was not pasted directly here on teambhp for sunroof rather a page was created on facebook and people has been asked to contact there.
Old 15th April 2013, 22:27   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari_Beast View Post
Hello noidaboy

Are you associated with steeroids group, because as far i know you are close member of the group. I have heard steeroids is a dealer for webasto in delhi. Why the number was not pasted directly here on teambhp for sunroof rather a page was created on facebook and people has been asked to contact there.
Dear Safari_Beast,

I think you have some confusion over the matter. Steeroids is not involved in any kind of commercial activity and is not a dealer for sure.

You can write a mail to webasto india it self and ask for dealer in Delhi incase you have doubts.

I dont feel sharing number/contact details as TBHP has its own guidelines for marketing activities on the forum

The sunroof is installed in my car hence the thread was started just to share the enthusiasm.

Incase you are looking for a sunroof, Faridabad has a dealer already.
Old 15th April 2013, 23:09   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post

Dear Safari_Beast,

I think you have some confusion over the matter. Steeroids is not involved in any kind of commercial activity and is not a dealer for sure.

You can write a mail to webasto india it self and ask for dealer in Delhi incase you have doubts.

I dont feel sharing number/contact details as TBHP has its own guidelines for marketing activities on the forum

The sunroof is installed in my car hence the thread was started just to share the enthusiasm.

Incase you are looking for a sunroof, Faridabad has a dealer already.
No there is no guidelines on teambhp for sharing the number of dealer unless one is involved with them. I dont have any confusion regarding the dealership whether who is involved with webasto. Thanks. Please do share the number of webasto so that teambhpians can be benifited.
Old 16th April 2013, 22:11   #36
BHPian

looking good now get the swift sticker shift to horizontal way

but 90k is way to expensive,i would have invested this in any other way
Old 17th April 2013, 01:51   #37
Senior - BHPian

Fixed Panoramic Roof

Is it possible to fit a panoramic fixed glass roof as an aftermarket fitment or rather just a large glass area fixed on the roof something like the Evoque?? It should solve the problems of leaks, jammed rails, or any other niggles of a sun-roof and will not require maintenance too. All this while giving a massive greenhouse effect and a chance to gaze at the sky when stuck in traffic and watch water droplets on the roof during monsoons.

I've asked this question before in an other thread but am not convinced as to why it doesn't seem possible now that webasto has begun its operations in India once again. So any pointers

something similar to this: http://www.lxforums.com/board/f74/ma...stalled-58794/

Last edited by S2!!! : 17th April 2013 at 02:00.
Old 17th April 2013, 07:31   #38
Senior - BHPian

Watching water drops through the sunroof in monsoons is overrated!! :P

My i20's sunroof does have drainage channels that open near the front tires!
Maintenance is easy, if you dont use it that much!(especially in Delhi, where you only get dust and pollution when you open the windows!)

But, none the less, its a cool feature to have!

Last edited by sohail99 : 17th April 2013 at 07:32.
Old 17th April 2013, 07:43   #39
BHPian

Re: Fixed Panoramic Roof

Hello S2

You need to check out with webasto dealer about the fixed glass . I have seen their whole catalogue for india and their is no model which has fixed sun glass . There is big sunroof from webasto but it didnt got launched in india , thanks to our great india road which results in rattling . Big sunroof which i am querying here just like the evoque one which occupies almost all of the roof .

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Is it possible to fit a panoramic fixed glass roof as an aftermarket fitment or rather just a large glass area fixed on the roof something like the Evoque?? It should solve the problems of leaks, jammed rails, or any other niggles of a sun-roof and will not require maintenance too. All this while giving a massive greenhouse effect and a chance to gaze at the sky when stuck in traffic and watch water droplets on the roof during monsoons.

I've asked this question before in an other thread but am not convinced as to why it doesn't seem possible now that webasto has begun its operations in India once again. So any pointers

something similar to this: http://www.lxforums.com/board/f74/ma...stalled-58794/
Safari_Beast is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2013, 11:34   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari_Beast View Post
Hello S2

You need to check out with webasto dealer about the fixed glass . I have seen their whole catalogue for india and their is no model which has fixed sun glass . There is big sunroof from webasto but it didnt got launched in india , thanks to our great india road which results in rattling . Big sunroof which i am querying here just like the evoque one which occupies almost all of the roof .
When i inquired about a Panaromic they gave me a logic as to why its not preferred in the aftermarket fitment. Panaromics are preferred in oem as to chassis can be stiffened due to the additional glass and other components weight,

A normal sunroof is average 3kg, panoramic should be twice more.

Due to its size the aftermarket fitment not every can can be fitted with one.

Fitment needs additional attention and only a very reliable set of hands can fix them and other modifications like additional stiffers etc.

Due to these roofs being a Cbu. the euro rate, the shipping and custom duties don't make good commercial sense and it may not have buyers as roughly it will cost 3-4L.

Tough webasto says they can get one on special request but then terms and conditions apply.
noidaboy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th August 2014, 15:59   #41
Distinguished - BHPian

Updating the latest prices. Got this in an email for an inquiry I had made.

Models -
PICS : Sunroof Installation Procedure. Webasto @ Delhi-image.jpeg

Model specs -
PICS : Sunroof Installation Procedure. Webasto @ Delhi-image4.jpg

Prices -
PICS : Sunroof Installation Procedure. Webasto @ Delhi-image.png

Installation Info -

Quote:
Installation time for
H100 and H300 is 2-3Hours
H400 and H700 is 6-24Hours

H400 and 700 are only available on order with 100% payment in advance and 15days lead time

Installation is only done by Webasto Trained technician.

All products come with a 2YRS warranty.
Experience Centers -
Quote:
West Delhi
Motorconcept - J 1, Kailash Park, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi.
Landmark : Lane inside from Metro Pillar 330

South Delhi
Autopsyche, 999, Arjan Garh, New Delhi.
Landmark- Next to Arjan Garh metro station.
Dry Ice is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th January 2015, 19:48   #42
Senior - BHPian

Any idea what would be the price for a Hollandia 100 Beige would be currently?
Old 28th February 2015, 10:28   #43
BANNED

anyone installed the H100 on their car ? looking for some reviews.
Old 28th February 2015, 11:27   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana_kirti View Post
anyone installed the H100 on their car ? looking for some reviews.
Installed one in January. Ask away.
Old 1st March 2015, 13:26   #45
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiJ View Post
Installed one in January. Ask away.
great, nothing like a review from an actual owner.

i'm looking to install this on my polo gt tsi more for an open sky above effect rather than a fresh air effect. i'll mostly keep it closed 99% of the times as in the city area i will keep it closed and only open it if i'm passing through a very clean pollution/dirt free area along the highways.

some of my queries...

1. Does the H100 have a cover/slide inside like the H300 and above models or is the glass always exposed ?
2. if not, then would there be an decrease in cooling efficiency of the air conditioner since the glass is exposed to the sun ?
3. Any amc required for the manual H100 ?
4. Total price of install.
5. Any leakage experienced ?
6. Would this void the warranty if any damage to the car body/shell in case of an accident ?

Also if you could share some inside and outside from top pictures, that would be awesome.

Thanks a ton.
rana_kirti is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks