Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2006, 21:54   #91
Team-BHP Support

Reopened thread as pictures are in National media

We look forward to positive news about the drivers recovery
Old 7th March 2006, 23:32   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
Don't get me wrong on this. It was just a thought that we could ponder upon.

It, of course, depends on the situation. If there is a chance to avoid a person or animal, do it! But in situations like the Expressway or other highways, where there are sooo many people at high speeds behind you, you'll have to be very careful about your decision.

When you have the chance, it is totally unacceptable to not brake and honk if there is an animal or person in front of you and you go over it. Its crap. If there is no one behind you, you can always slam the brakes, instead of killing the animal. Problem is, time will be too short to check for anything.

Would I brake?! My answer: I would brake if there is a person in front of me. But it'll be very dangerous and something that I may regret later.

Coming to the topic. I pray that the guy recovers soon and gets in good shape. As for the car, I've always shuddered at the thought of a supercar being airborne or flipping and the person inside being subjected to all that force and damage.

MY answer :- Yes, I would put on the breaks but depends upont the speed and what i am driving. If it is our bread and butter car or a mid budget car and we are beyond 100 then braking can be very dangerous.
Old 8th March 2006, 11:07   #93
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek_nath
If it is our bread and butter car or a mid budget car and we are beyond 100 then braking can be very dangerous.
Not as dangerous as swerving....

cya
R

Most Viewed