Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2011, 17:51   #31
BHPian

Re: Swift ZXi met an accident!

Just got a call from the body repair shop that they have cranked the engine and the mechanic is going to take this car for a test ride to see if everything is working fine. He also told that ABS light is up after turning the key but before ignition and they are checking it.

Will update you all once I hear back from them.
kooldudedelhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th June 2011, 09:28   #32
BHPian

Re: Swift ZXi met an accident!

Sorry for not posting any update for a long time!

Day before yesterday I got the delivery of my car from the body repair workshop. I was soooooo happy to see my car in good shape after 2.5 months I first took it for a test drive with the supervisor and quite happy with the handling and stuff. I did not notice any difference from what I used to get before. I drove down my car to Rajarajeshwari Nagar on Mysore road and then drove it back all the way to Mysore on the same evening. Yesterday being Sunday I went to see some adjoining places around Mysore to test my car further to notice any initial problem but it is running like butter. I am so happy with the quality of work they (Mandovi Motors) have done and very impressed with the supervisor (Mr. Kailashchand) especially in keeping me in loop about the status of my vehicle and also to avoid unnecessary expanses by repairing the parts which could have incurred in replacing the parts . After gettng the delievry I clocked about 230 Kms without any hiccup. I just wish I continue to get troublefree performance from my Car.

Will post pics of my car after her re-incarnation!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks