Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2014, 00:15   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Park 'n' Fly @ IGI T3, Delhi

Sorry to bump an old thread. What are the updated prices? Is overnight parking safe? I'll be parking my car for 30 odd hours
Old 21st July 2014, 10:44   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Park 'n' Fly @ IGI T3, Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkurt View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread. What are the updated prices? Is overnight parking safe? I'll be parking my car for 30 odd hours
From the IGI website -

Quote:
‘Park N Fly’ Special Discounted Rates (instead of Normal Rate @ Rs 1050 for 24 hrs):
  • First 24 hrs – Rs. 700/-
  • Next 24 hrs or part thereof – Rs. 500/-
  • Every Subsequent 24 hrs or part thereof – Rs. 400/-

Features:
  • Facility available at Terminal 3 & Terminal 1D.
  • Convenience of parking at Level 0.
  • Dedicated Customer Service for Park N Fly customers.
  • Reserved & Safe Parking.

Entry Process:
  • Passenger will book P&F through DIAL website and after payment process will get a booking ticket with T&C. Passenger needs to produce a hard copy of online booking or unique code of the booking for cross tracking at the time of parking the vehicle.
  • Passenger will enter parking after collecting the parking ticket at the entry gate/ barriers.
  • Passenger will park his car at designated Park and Fly bays and proceed to Customer Care Office (MLCP: Level 0 or Terminal 1: T1D).
  • Passenger will submit the online booking ticket or present the unique booking ID. Passenger will also need to submit photocopy of vehicle RC and valid photo ID.
  • Upon receiving the duly completed form along with the supporting documents and cross checking the same with our online booking mail database, Manager/ Executive on duty will endorse the booking and stamp the parking ticket with P& F seal and note down the parking ticket no./ universal number on the standard format. At Terminal 1, same ticket number will be activated from the system.

Exit Process:
  • Upon return, Passenger will present the parking ticket to the CSA for payment at the pay booth at MLCP or at the Exit booth at Terminal 1.
  • CSA will verify and upon confirmation, process the ticket and charge as per the Park & Fly Tariff.
  • Upon collection of payment from passenger, CSA will validate the ticket and issue a receipt along with the exit ticket.
  • After collecting the validated ticket and receipt, passenger will exit from the parking area
I would suggest give them a call and check about the rates.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks