Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2011, 16:23   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Diwali destruction: ORVMs and driver's side window shattered by exploding atom bo

That's a shocking incident of vandalism! As someone said, this could've even caused fire if the burning cracker found its way on to the seat/carpet inside the car. Shocking and sad.

I must tell you that I washed my car this diwali morning and covered it noon onwards just because I was afraid that a firecracker might find its way towards the car and damage the paint. But I never thought that people would deliberately do something as bad as this. Sorry about this Sid.
Old 28th October 2011, 17:03   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: Diwali destruction: ORVMs and driver's side window shattered by exploding atom bo

Looks like case of destructive minds of pranksters at play. Same ones who tie crackers and tin can at end of dog tails.
Poor parenting to be blamed here.
Old 28th October 2011, 17:12   #18
Senior - BHPian

I think this looks like the work of vandals rather than the bomb doing the destruction. I also agree with Navan that the smog in Chennai was so much that it was difficult to drive as one could not see beyond the end of one's bonnet and switching on the fog lamps saw the light getting reflected back nothing else, it was that thick. Here's a pic of the smog taken just from the gate of my residence in Chennai.
Attached Thumbnails
Diwali destruction: ORVMs and driver's side window shattered by exploding atom bombs-img_0114-copy.jpg  

Old 28th October 2011, 17:36   #19
BHPian

Work of hooligans. As you mentioned , it looks more like an intentional act rather than just a prank. Sad.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks