Team-BHP - The Team-Bhp thread of shame (Pray you arent mentioned in this thread )
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   The Team-Bhp thread of shame (Pray you arent mentioned in this thread ) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/116356-team-bhp-thread-shame-pray-you-arent-mentioned-thread.html)

Team,

This is our way of trying to enforce some discipline on the road .

Lets try and report here on members who dont follow rules or who drive like idiots .....

Atleast this way ,fellow members would try and drive safer .

Now this doesnt mean ,all of us drive around with cameras in our hands .The main goal is to ensure everyone on the road is safe !

Cheers

Opel Corsa

KA-01-MA-243X with a Proud to drive safe sticker and driving on the wrong side of the road :uncontrol

good initiative :) Although I must say that I have not yet seen any car with team bhp sticker driving rashly. This is a testament of the influence of team bhp on its members

OT: Is that a TCS id card ?

Smart initiative Speedsatya! This is one of the "how come I never thought about it" topics. clap:

However, does this thread apply to only those who sport Team-Bhp stickers AND (Boolean Operator) do not follow traffic rules?

If that is the case, won't the not-so-sedate drivers among us just choose to remove their much coveted Team-Bhp stickers? I sincerely hope this does not result in reduced sales and sightings of Team-Bhp stickers. stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedsatya (Post 2692084)
Team,

This is our way of trying to enforce some discipline on the road .

Lets try and report here on members who dont follow rules or who drive like idiots .....

Noble intentions, but how do you identify a member on the road? Having a TBHP stickered car is no guarantee that the driver is a member.

On a different note, can i post my car's picture in this thread and expect to be absolved :p ?? I mean, of course i do the occasional lane changes without switching on indicators, overtake from left when i cant be bothered about bothering the idiot in the right lane on the phone, and may not always be aware of breaking the speed limit, among some other things.

in delhi, I hardly see ANY stickered cars.
the few I do see, I get too "happy", that i dont even notice their trespasses......:)

Not going to be much activity from this side of town, i feel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitoj (Post 2692164)
Noble intentions, but how do you identify a member on the road? Having a TBHP stickered car is no guarantee that the driver is a member.

On a different note, can i post my car's picture in this thread and expect to be absolved :p ?? I mean, of course i do the occasional lane changes without switching on indicators, overtake from left when i cant be bothered about bothering the idiot in the right lane on the phone, and may not always be aware of breaking the speed limit, among some other things.

Given our road conditions .I dont think anyone would be bothered about someone overtaking from the left .

But ,driving on the wrong lane on a road with dividers ,doing 100+ in a 60 zone ,driving without mirrors ,jumping a red light are serious offences to name amongst the so many that we see on the road .I have seen cars with TBhp stickers do these.

We definitely cant do much about people who dont care .But there would be others who do bother .

So you are safe as long as you dont do things mentioned in the second paragraph :)

Anything related to traffic violation could be posted on relevant traffic threads for a particular city. Do we need a separate thread?

black Figo KA-51-MB-2755; speeding on BETL

The Team-Bhp thread of shame (Pray you arent mentioned in this thread )-_mg_3650.jpg

There is one black i20 with tbhp stickers which stands on Malleswaram 9th cross every day. Seen that car been driven violating all the rules on the world in the area.
And i believe it is not driven by a tbhp member.

Note from support - Thread closed. Please post here (similar thread already exists).

There are plenty of team bhp'ians who have no stickers on their cars.

There are plenty of non team bhp'ians who have stickers on their cars.

Posting in the bad drivers thread will still get the message across. :)

Thank you!