Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2012, 15:28   #76
BHPian

Re: My Ford Figo rammed from behind by a police jeep!

That was one horrible accident. so did the cop pay that 49k or did u have to put it out of ur pocket.
Old 5th April 2012, 16:28   #77
BHPian

@HappyRoadie good to see your car back in shape & looking just like new. Ford has done good work.

Also, I am not sure if your's is ZXi. If it is then the crome strip on the hatch door is missing. Please ask them to paste a new strip.

Wish you happy & safe drive
Old 5th April 2012, 23:14   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thamizha View Post
That was one horrible accident. so did the cop pay that 49k or did u have to put it out of ur pocket.
No they didnt paid any money. I had to pay the amount from my pocket. Inaurance company is closed for 4 days so after that I will get the amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnagpur View Post
@HappyRoadie good to see your car back in shape & looking just like new. Ford has done good work.

Also, I am not sure if your's is ZXi. If it is then the crome strip on the hatch door is missing. Please ask them to paste a new strip.

Wish you happy & safe drive
Yes it is ZXI. Thanks a lot for pointing it out to me. Yes they did a good job and I am very happy with their work. Thanks for the wishes.
Old 10th April 2012, 08:11   #79
BHPian

Have finally got the money from Insurance company. Got 34,000 from them. Good enough. So that means around 15k were given by me. And as pointed out I have to get the chrome strip installed on the rear hatch door. Here are the photos of the bill. I am attaching this so that all can have a look at the cost of the spares.

My Ford Figo rammed from behind by a police jeep!-img_0400.jpg

My Ford Figo rammed from behind by a police jeep!-img_0402.jpg
HappyRoadie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st April 2012, 17:54   #80
BHPian

I have been hearing a strange noise when breaks are applied. Whenever I apply brakes some moise is coming from the rear. Can anyone tell me what could be the reason? Apart from this rear chrome strip above number plate has to be put.
Old 25th April 2012, 01:20   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRoadie View Post
The initial amount that tthey estimated was 60,000 but the final amount that I paid was 49600. Dont know how much amount will be paid by the insurance company. I will find out in few days and update you all.
It was a sad accident. I was shocked that they didn't provide you cashless insurance.
When i claimed insurance on my car due to some denting work, I had almost prepared the cheque when the service centre guy told me that its not needed as he will get it done cashless. The next year a stone fell on my other car damaging the front hood, the A.S.S guy told me that it cannot be done cashless but when i pushed it a bit he agreed and the entire process took around 48 hours.

Anyways ! Years of happy riding, the car looks in great shape, and the interiors are sparkling
petroheadd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2012, 09:10   #82
BHPian

@petroheadd Thanks for wishes and this time I will go for cashless insurance. It prevents us from many headaches.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks