Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2012, 03:28   #1
BHPian

Savaari.com - Easy Booking, Nice service, Clean Car

My in-laws needed to visit Lucknow and their plan to go there by car just failed due to some reasons.
Now they had to visit lucknow in a volvo, and then move in this city to two different locations which were quite far from each other.

With own car and driver plan cancellation they were worried about completing both tasks and getting back same day, so I was given the work to arrange their movement in lucknow, although I had many friends at lucknow but when you need them, they are busy or Unavailable.

So tried my friend "Google Uncle" and wow, a couple of listing of car rentals from lucknow, Called up and they were not very promising, one guy needed advance, other was asking for local reference, I hate this attitude.

Then found "savaari.com" in search called them up and inquired about availability, the toll free phone representative was very responsive, was dead sure about pick up and service. As it was evening by then, I quickly ordered a economy cab, paid only the advance of Rs.250/-
got email Confirmation and printed out the details.

And to my surprise the cab was up and ready on requested location
"ONTIME", clean car, generous driver, booking papers etc.
The driver took care of my in-laws and after their work dropped them to required location and it was 70km run only, they allowed 80/8hours.

I picked them on return and they had only good things to say about savaari.com services.
They asked me how did I arranged this on such a short notice and they being "no interest in internet" types, I said "A friend recommended" which infact is "Google"

I would strongly recommend these guys, they certainly deserve this post.

Note for mods: I searched forums and couldn't find an existing thread so posting this as a new thread.
ghpk is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks