Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2006, 22:37   #31
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Ghostrider get a non uniform police to talk to them posing as a member from your building and ask him to get the details from these guys.That way if anything goes wrong (thats whats on your mind,right??),the cop can have backup or if everything is allright he can request them not to hang around here.
As you have links in the police dept. it wont be a problem for you.

And by the way if you live in a building get some members to know about them so they can take some action,because other people too have sisters and daughters.

Last edited by SRK : 17th April 2006 at 22:39.
Old 17th April 2006, 23:40   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Hello!! If I may know how!! You don't need to take it in that manner. After all, it's one old man asking only.

i was only joking rudra, but actually hyd boys sometimes do act a lil cranky.
N in case if it was real ,Im Huge, nobody's messes with me
Old 17th April 2006, 23:51   #33
Senior - BHPian

Dude..why are u gettin so scared..if u think the threat is too much..just go to the police station..nd tell them ur problem(u have contacts too)...u know they will know wht 2 do..after u tell them ur problem(cops are pretty smart)..just leave it upto them...nd ur problem will be solved in no time..

Last edited by Aditya : 19th April 2006 at 20:12.
Old 18th April 2006, 01:29   #34
BHPian

Ghostrider i can understand how u r feeling. Don't worry bro do not let it affect ur mind. I would suggest u to take no action at all.

Just observe them, brief all ur guards about the vehicle and monitor them. Our main mission is to find out their intentions. Once we know their intentions we can work accordingly (speaking to them, cops etc etc).
Please dont make the first move.

If this issue is really bothering u lot then get urself fully involved in finding about these guys:- their age, working/studying, place they live etc.

Once u know all abt them then u can take approriate action.
Old 18th April 2006, 03:19   #35
BHPian

well get a ak47 and shoot them right whr it hurts the most - or if u r big u can do the needful urself - besides cops would be of gr8 help i think in this situation and dude why were u honking for so long just get off knock and ask them to move - i genrally have a nice metal baseball bat in my Supra whreve i go and i m big so genrally ppl dont mess around much havent had to use it still but i can lend it to u if u need it
Old 18th April 2006, 12:09   #36
BHPian

Thanks for the suggestions guys. We have a patrol car outside the house at most times now. From what I have heard, it seems these guys drove by my house last evening when I was at work (it was a similar car according to them). But they didn't stop.
But a bad thing happened though. A friend in a blue 800 (his was the old version of the 800, and not the new one as with these troublesome chaps) stopped by last evening. He was manhandled a little by the cops till he managed to call someone from inside :(. Exactly what I was afraid of.

Other than that nothing of significance happened.

Nicky: Haha... thank you for your offer bro, but then beating people up will not solve much would it. No use stooping down to their level! And, I stay in Marredpally, near shenoy nursing home.

I thank everyone for their advice and concern, but I think everything is under control now.

Time for this thread to be closed if choosen by the mods.

Godspeed.

Alok.

Last edited by ghostrider4385 : 18th April 2006 at 12:14.
Old 19th April 2006, 13:38   #37
Bob
BHPian

hi ghostrider4385

I read all post & worried about you & your family.
Thank god nothing has happen and matter going to an end.

Next time while you drive take my two cents:

Do not underestimate strangers or never bad mouth any one even if he is a child.
do not underestimate the other driver’s potential for aggression.

Don't play their game. Back off and let them go on their way. Remember, it's not a competition and it's not your job to teach them a lesson.

Ignore honking and rude gestures. Don't respond and don't make eye contact.

Keep enough space between you and the vehicle in front of you to pull out from behind.

Give other drivers the benefit of the doubt - all drivers make mistakes.

Avoid all conflict, even if you are right.

happy driving buddy . . .

thanx . . .BOB

Last edited by Bob : 19th April 2006 at 13:56.
Old 19th April 2006, 14:23   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
hi ghostrider4385

I read all post & worried about you & your family.
Thank god nothing has happen and matter going to an end.

Next time while you drive take my two cents:

Do not underestimate strangers or never bad mouth any one even if he is a child.
do not underestimate the other driver’s potential for aggression.

Don't play their game. Back off and let them go on their way. Remember, it's not a competition and it's not your job to teach them a lesson.

Ignore honking and rude gestures. Don't respond and don't make eye contact.

Keep enough space between you and the vehicle in front of you to pull out from behind.

Give other drivers the benefit of the doubt - all drivers make mistakes.

Avoid all conflict, even if you are right.

happy driving buddy . . .

thanx . . .BOB
Amen to that Bob...
About the part where you said that it's not our job to show the other person what's right. but then if none of us take the initiative to show them what's right (I am not denying that what did was wrong), who else will?

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 19th April 2006, 17:09   #39
Senior - BHPian

Bob, you put it right. Thats what I think and put my max efforts to get away from arguments and street fights. Burnt my hands few times & was forced to spent hell lot of time & money to get it straightened

During arguments on street, I will think over for a moment to bring my temper under control. Then I will say 'sorry' & move on quickly. By that way, we have put a full stop to it. We retain our peace of mind & time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
Amen to that Bob...
About the part where you said that it's not our job to show the other person what's right. but then if none of us take the initiative to show them what's right (I am not denying that what did was wrong), who else will?

Godspeed.

Alok.
Then you need to have the guts/backup & capacity to fight with them, to chase them away, to face all the problems created by them. All these without letting ur mind and peace affected.
Old 20th April 2006, 12:28   #40
Bob
BHPian

make your tounge . . . SUGAR FACTORY !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
Amen to that Bob...

Godspeed.

Alok.
HI ghostrider4385

for taking initiative to show them what's right, there are police system.

other than,
if ya wanna live happily . .

make your tounge . . . SUGAR FACTORY !

make your brain . . . . ICE FACTORY !

thanx . . .BOB
Old 20th April 2006, 13:41   #41
BHPian

hi dude,
best idea, when they are standing outside your house call the RAKSHAK police Jeep they will ask them why they are standing there and ask them to leave and kick their A** if they act funny...

they will not know if you had called them because they job is to go around and check things like these...

i dont have the number but if you call 100 they will send it (not sure)
Old 26th April 2006, 23:45   #42
BHPian

Any updates? was it your imagination or were they really looking to mess with you?
Old 5th May 2006, 11:20   #43
BHPian

ANY UPDATES.
are they still bothering you.
Old 5th May 2006, 14:56   #44
BHPian

We havent seen them around the place after we posted a cop car in front of our house. From the last few days the cop car hasnt shown up, nor have these guys. So guess everything's cool now.

Thanks for your concern guys

Godspeed.

Alok.

Most Viewed