Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2006, 20:54   #1
Senior - BHPian

Rash teen driver rams guard

news link
From the news report, these kids were racing in the residential area. They have been held but i say their parents are more at fault here.

and people here still think that legal age for driving should be lowered!!! That thought can not be entertained until the parents learn to put their foot down and instill some discipline into the "dharti ke bojh" they have brought into this world.

Amitoj
Old 12th May 2006, 21:22   #2
BHPian

That is simply sad, the optra went straight for the guards cabin, the amount of blood on the tarmac is not funny, i can't think of what should be done to these useless rich kids!!!!
Old 12th May 2006, 21:27   #3
Team-BHP Support

Worst part is that, after getting hitting the guard, they got out and thrashed him
These guys are animals
Old 12th May 2006, 21:36   #4
BHPian

Extremely sad. But nothing can be done till parents start getting responsible themselves! I'm not trying to stereotype here, but I know how the kids from GD Goenka are. Spoilt to the core. They the types who cannot spell or even know the meaning of words like poverty!
And am pretty sure they will get off without a scratch on them. Dear daddy will take care of everything!

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 12th May 2006, 21:42   #5
Team-BHP Support

stop..

what a disaster!

a lot of spoilt kids driving around without licenses these days and parents are to blame for letting the kids have a free hand.

class 10 students! they have no business driving around illegally. parents will probably pay up a lot of money and bail them out while the guard's family suffers.
Old 12th May 2006, 21:43   #6
BHPian

Recently i saw a bunch of kids....i guess studing in the 10th ( not more thn that ) driving a merc C Class. They were just ripping on. I knew for sure that they were spoiled brats !! and there parents had absolutely no control over them or were too busy making money that they were not able to concentrat on their kids, and they best part was they cam ein to pick a pack of cigarets !!
Old 12th May 2006, 22:39   #7
BHPian

B******s should be shot on the spot. And did you read about the kid's relative who allegedly said that he had 'contacts' and would bail him out in about 6 hours time? i mean rash underage driving, hitting and injuring someone and beating them all up on top of that !!

Sadly, everyone (incl the media) will forget about this once the 'scoop' factor goes down. Only the victim and his family stand to lose.
Old 12th May 2006, 22:47   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh
the guy driving the optra he was sitin besides me n he was giving his pre boards...the guy driving is a very good person .....but the rest of them are spoiled brats.....neways too bad....

So Were you also part of the gang which thrashed the guard AFTER running a car over him?

Shame on you...and you think you are a human being..
Old 12th May 2006, 23:09   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh
no dude i mean in d skool hes in 10th n givin his exams for 11th and i was giving my exams for 10th....i wasnt there ...n i don roam around wid seniors..

Sorry buddy ... but your earlier quote was a little disturbing..Think I read it wrong..

But I stick to what I said about these guys..

Peace
Old 13th May 2006, 00:04   #10
Senior - BHPian

What car were they driving??
Hope the guard recovers soon...
Old 13th May 2006, 00:17   #11
Senior - BHPian

Were they showing it from the accident scene?? It could be their parent's who would be trying to bail them out..

If it were that huge Lexus, the guard wouldn't have been anymore...Like when Salman's Land Cruiser met with the accident and crushed the guy to death

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastest lakshya
i have also herd that those boys KICKED that guard after hititng him !
Weren't there any on-lookers?? I thought a mob must have gathered and beat the, ahm, outta the kids...

Last edited by karthik247 : 13th May 2006 at 00:18.
Old 13th May 2006, 00:25   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastest lakshya
the accident is with OPTRA !
I understand that....i meant the Lexus could be of the guys' parents
Old 13th May 2006, 11:02   #13
Senior - BHPian

There is only one word to describe people like these, and I will be banned from TBHP by the mods if I mention it now.
Old 13th May 2006, 20:21   #14
BHPian

what a waste of life!

The whole thing about careless children is that they dont realise the importance of things ........... and then there are the parents who are blind to the blaring facts about heir dears little babies who turn into monsters ........
whats happening to the average parent ??? they blame the teacher for bad marks and here the gaurd for standing outside his cabin ....... hang them all i say !

"it was an accident " just doesnt cut it !!!!!
Old 13th May 2006, 23:53   #15
BHPian

This is what u call the rich dumheaded "Dhoom" riders. But at certain cases v can blame the parents, al thogh few parents say ride slow ride slow , teenagers with their raigging harmones "Fast , Fast" , some r really uncontrolble, but reading the story , i think parents r to be blamed in this case. Hitting the guard after being hit , "thats lame", wish at least there should be some speed limit in these kinda roads.

Most Viewed