Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2006, 20:03   #16
BHPian

I have a fully modified yam emmm... flourecent green with front and back motocorss type bumpers, I get a lot of scooter guys chasing me when I ride, All I do is change the gears and pretend that I am accelarating, You should see the way some of the guys rip... really funny
Old 20th May 2006, 20:10   #17
BHPian

My advise, either let them be and watch them disappear over the horizon (or explode into a fireball whatever) or try coming along side him and with a shocked expression point to his rear wheels and indicate a wheel wobble signal with your hand. That outta make him pull over to the side in a hurry...
Old 25th May 2006, 20:05   #18
BHPian

Hey Abix The car u mentioned Maroon Palio twin exaust.... was the front number plate pretty smal??? Cause i ve seen a car with the same description racing alone near our college...he was very fast. near laxman public school...

I guess he must be the same guy....
Old 25th May 2006, 20:17   #19
Senior - BHPian

I had an Accent guy cut me off on the EEH. Taught him a lesson he should remember, but don't know if he will remember it. Hee Hee
Old 25th May 2006, 20:44   #20
BHPian

Hey streetlife, dont know bout the front number plate, didnt notice that, but im sure must be the same one, the dude seriously needs to chill, saw him again near saket the other day! Doin the same crazy drivin!!

Cheers

Abix
Old 26th May 2006, 00:38   #21
BHPian

just slow down when u see such nut cases..they may be dangerous to the public as well !!!
Old 26th May 2006, 13:51   #22
BANNED

Abix
...U can't do anything with these type of drivers they all are mad , crazy, i see these crazy drivers all day but i don't mess with him just give him side & they happy
Old 31st May 2006, 21:10   #23
BHPian

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]The problem with us Indians is that the behavior pattern slides down and the sophistication turns absent when ever we are in the crowded situation. You see the way we push each other to get in the train as soon as it stops, though we all might have the reserved seats and the train halt is for half an hour. Or see how every body runs to get out after sitting patiently watching the same old repeated dramas in a movie theatre, just before the movie is finished. And then the same people are on the street wanting to go past each other, rushing not to get late for what they also don’t know.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]The problem is our Indian consciousness is just plainly ‘spermetazoic’, like sperms rushing to get into that egg. And it’s a sorry state that we somehow even as grown ups live in that state here in India.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman']The other factor is probably the high level of testerone in us (our population is sure proof of this) which brings out all that rash and aggressiveness on the [/FONT]

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks