Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2013, 17:40   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hats off to Bangalore Police! Eve-Teasers caught after Facebook complaint

Great job by the cops. However, how would cops prove anything in this scenario ? This photo does not mean anything. Those bikers could have been provoked for which this could have been their reaction. I am just thinking. I thought facebook complaints were only for traffic offences.
Old 18th March 2013, 17:42   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by boohooper View Post
I am not taking up sides with the "finger boys". But i do show my finger to dumb asses who deserve it. Dweebs who cut across without signalling, Schmucks who do not dip their lights inspite of repeated flashing my lights, Losers who overtake form the left... the list goes on. Depends largely on my mood though. I dont go about flashing me digit to just about everybody.

So now if someone irritates me and clicks a pic of me giving then the finger, goes to the cops and tells them " i was with my girlfriend/wife and this fella showed her this vulgar sign. See i have proof!" would that not land me in trouble?
Good Question. Even I thought the same. But i don't think the cops will validate a case with just a picture. There will be other things that will be taken into consideration. Nevertheless In most of the cases these Eve teasers will be be repeated offenders or have some case registered against them which make's it easier for the Cops to take a stand. Just my 2 cents..
Old 18th March 2013, 17:47   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Great job by the cops. However, how would cops prove anything in this scenario ?
Most likely they are going to be let off with a background check and a warning.
If they were indeed eve-teasers, they will atleast think twice before they attempt something like this again.
Old 19th March 2013, 07:34   #34

Wonderful news in these depressing times. It is up to us, the educated middle class to take up our own case. And kudos to the gentleman to atleast have done something about it. This act definetely serves as an inspiration to us and is bound to encourage more and more of our team bhpiians to put an end to this kind of behaviour!
Regards,
Gunner

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks