Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2006, 10:17   #1

My cars broken into!!!

As the topic wud suggest, some broke into my 2 cars,a honda city and a maruti 800.He broke the rear side mirror of the maruti,snaked his hand inside and opened the lock.The car had central lockin,but it was quite old and the alarm didnt sound.He took out the music system and then proceeded 2wards the city.Now the bloody new that the city wud have a central lockin system,so broke the entire reaer side mirror and went in through it.In the process,he cut himself up and spilled blood all over my car(i hope hes lyin down sumwhere,dyin a slow painful death).He tried to take out the head unit of my sony system ,but cudnt figure out its mechanism.So he used brute force and damaged my head unit a bit,but luckily still didnt manage to take it out.He instead made of with a lord balaji ki moorthi and my wrist watch which i had kept in the car even used the tissue box lyin inside the car to clean himself up!!!!
Itz not even been a month since i bought the city.....and itz already been broken into!!This sorta thing has never happened in this area(i live in north motibagh which is considered to b quite safe).I guess itz my fault that i didnt take out my head units in the night,but being in the army i've been so used to livin in safe places that i'm jus not in the habit of takin 'em out.
man..i'm feelin so disgusted rightnow...
Anyways,here are the pics...
THe city...

Inside view

The tissue box he tore up...and even opened the water bottle...

Sony head unit....he took away the volume knob!!...notice the blood that hes smeared all over

The maruti...

more of his blood

Last edited by ported_head : 26th December 2006 at 20:07.
Old 4th June 2006, 10:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Shoot him on sight Mr.Army Tbhpain! Time to get a better alarn system and to remember two things

1) Never leave your valuables in your car.
2) Take out the HU face very night or wven when you park it for long periods at any place.

And now the thief knows that you keep your watch in your car everytime....

Last edited by GTO : 27th December 2006 at 09:33.
Old 4th June 2006, 10:43   #3
aZa
Senior - BHPian

aaah thats really sad, last night my gf's car got broken into too apparently her cars central locking wasn't working so it was easy for the theif. So its always advisible to pay attention and invest in a good anti-theft system. Shock sensor ultra sonic sensor et all.

and i hope that su3k3r rots in hell
Old 26th December 2006, 17:23   #4
BHPian

Better safe than sorry.
My sister in law left her purse in her M800 which parked outside marriage palace, and lost 10,000 hard cash. Sony stereo was untouched....
Old 26th December 2006, 19:25   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhurs1 View Post
Better safe than sorry.
My sister in law left her purse in her M800 which parked outside marriage palace, and lost 10,000 hard cash. Sony stereo was untouched....
Clever thief. Cash always works well in all conditions. Unlike Sony CD players
Old 26th December 2006, 19:35   #6
Team-BHP Support

Alright guys, this is no excuse to let loose all kind of profanity on the forum. We know you are all angry, but mind your language. - Mod team
Old 26th December 2006, 20:21   #7
Senior - BHPian

lol, this thread was posted on june 4th and was edited on dec 26th
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks