Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2013, 20:15   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mumbai man deliberately drives over a dog, twice. Update: Driver's story on pg.2

Just saw this EXTREMELY disturbing article in today's Mumbai Mirror and really wanted to do something about it. What I read made me sick and I really think something should be done about it.

The car in the picture looks like a modified Contessa to me. How tough could it be to locate a unique car like this? Lets put our heads together and catch the sadist!

Have you seen this car anywhere? Share any info you have here and lets catch this excuse for a human being.

Mumbai man deliberately drives over a dog, twice. Update: Driver's story on pg.2-img_0120.jpg

Mumbai man deliberately drives over a dog, twice. Update: Driver's story on pg.2-img_0121.jpg

Last edited by khanak : 24th July 2013 at 20:29.
khanak is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 25th July 2013, 05:36   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

re: Mumbai man deliberately drives over a dog, twice. Update: Driver's story on pg.2

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Street Experiences Section. Thanks for sharing!
Old 25th July 2013, 07:23   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

I hope there is a judgment day, bro. You will not have an easy time.
Undeserving. Either of being alive, or being called a human.

Last edited by mayankk : 25th July 2013 at 07:26.
mayankk is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2013, 09:48   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Mumbai man deliberately drives over a dog, twice. Update: Driver's story on pg.2

I have seen this car in Bandra a couple of months back. It seemed modded, based on a 70s/80s Japanese car, maybe Nissan/Isuzu.

A car like that cannot hide for long. It was a horrible way to start my day yesterday, I do hope the culprit is brought to justice soon enough.
karlosdeville is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th July 2013, 09:58   #5
BHPian

This excuse of a human being breathing the same air as us makes me feel sick. Why are there such sadists and what did the poor dog do to him? I hope he gets what he deserves. Dogs being the animal i admire the most.
Old 25th July 2013, 11:25   #6
Senior - BHPian

How civilised a people are is measured by how they treat animals. India has a long way to go, all the bs about 5000 year old civilisation notwithstanding.

The only valid excuse for doing this once is if the alternative is an accident with worse consequences. Twice? Bad karma.
Sawyer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2013, 11:39   #7
BHPian

What if the first time was an accident, but the second attempt was mercy killing so that the dog which was eventually going to die may not die pinful death?
Don't bash me, just curious and it may be a possibility.
Too much believe in humanity. :/
ahmad.007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2013, 11:44   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad.007 View Post
What if the first time was an accident, but the second attempt was mercy killing so that the dog which was eventually going to die may not die pinful death?
Not bashing you, but read the first sentence of the report. The driver stepped out of the car and smiled looking at the dying dog and ran over it again!
Old 25th July 2013, 12:08   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
mercy killing so that the dog which was eventually going to die may not die pinful death?
If that was the way of mercy killing, the dog would have died a very painful death. Imagine every bone being crushed. I dont think that would be a way any person or animal would wish to die. So, your idea of mercy killing will not stand here. Instead, he could have carried it to a vet, and given some sort of sedative, 'IF' death was unavoidable. Running over it again, is by far the most inhumane, careless, heartless and senseless thing any person would do. Wonder what was running in his mind or in case he was under some narcotics. Running away is a different thing, but reversing back is just unacceptable.

@The guy who did this, I just dont know what abuse you should face after this. But I wish you meet the same end
audioholic is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th July 2013, 12:11   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa_kiran View Post

Not bashing you, but read the first sentence of the report. The driver stepped out of the car and smiled looking at the dying dog and ran over it again!
Well, then it is bad. Still cannot imagine how can someone find joy in such things. How can they remain at peace after such an act! Shame.
Old 25th July 2013, 12:17   #11
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

The same car is pictured here (in another BHPian's Contessa thread):

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post3075532

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th July 2013 at 14:08. Reason: Clarification + direct linking to post to avoid confusion. Thanks.
v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2013, 12:18   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post

If that was the way of mercy killing, the dog would have died a very painful death. Imagine every bone being crushed. I dont think that would be a way any person or animal would wish to die. So, your idea of mercy killing will not stand here. Instead, he could have carried it to a vet, and given some sort of sedative, 'IF' death was unavoidable. Running over it again, is by far the most inhumane, careless, heartless and senseless thing any person would do.
Well, you are right, this is the last thing one could do. He cannot hide for long in that supposed Daytona.
Inhuman act.
Old 25th July 2013, 12:20   #13
Senior - BHPian

Apart from this there is also a very disturbing article along side in the newspaper clipping which mentioned 3 puppies were wrapped with barbed wires and left to die in bag. Hope Karma pays back, really sad state of things. :(
Old 25th July 2013, 12:25   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
He was a BHP-ian!!! :shockked
Old 25th July 2013, 12:29   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
He was a BHP-ian!!! :shockked
Would recommend going through the entire post before commenting. A pic of this Conti was posted on the thread, spotted at SNDT. It does not belong to a Bhpian.
Maverick5490 is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks