Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2013, 02:04   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ajay Devgan, Sun Film and the Mumbai Police. Ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinair View Post
Finally, what about you and me?? who, with all respect to the law, promptly removed the tints? Would we be appreciated by someone??
Frankly speaking its You and not me.
I am more tuned to the reality of Indian System and knew that there was no use of removing the tints. It will become one more excuse for cops to make money in Festive season. Kind of a cheque which can be cashed anytime.
Old 27th August 2013, 09:23   #17
Senior - BHPian

Most of the cars from this forum flaunting the TEAM BHP stickers in chennai are roaming with the sun film still in tact. At-least he removed it post request from the police.

Then there is Salman khan who killed poor people with his drunken driving experiment and making crores of money without being held responsible.

Just merge this thread with sun film. I dont see a reason why this deserves a separate thread
Old 27th August 2013, 11:13   #18
BHPian

For those of you who don't know the city page (Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore Times) of the Times of India is a paid paper - ie. you can pay the times group money and they will publish write ups to look like its editorial - eg. Dr. Batras, country club, etc.

The Devgan team has definitely paid the times folks money to get this published - this is an absurd story and really not worth anything to be published and in my opinion makes him look full of himself. This was a bad idea.

The times group quality of news and content is pathetic and is doing more damage to the industry. Please pick up a Hindu or a copy of the mint to see what good journalism and what ethical reporting is all about. Times is a money making racket.
Old 27th August 2013, 13:05   #19
BHPian

Whether this act deserved to be published or not (and whether it is paid news) is debatable but the action taken by Devgan is indeed commendable.

In this great country of ourss where SRK and Salman Khan are idols, there is a serious need for them to set such good examples.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks