Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2017, 19:59   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: 44 Toll Plazas in Maharashtra to be shut down

I have completely stopped paying toll at dahisar since 2 years (I live in Mira Road). I tailgate a bus or truck so they can't put the barricades in front of me. I've started doing the same thing at vashi toll too as both these tolls are more than 20 years old and have rubbish roads on either side to show for it!

Earlier dahisar had plastic barricades which I would ram and drive off but now they have metal ones. Vashi still has plastic ones.

Last edited by straight6 : 1st March 2017 at 20:00.
Old 1st March 2017, 22:24   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
I have completely stopped paying toll at dahisar since 2 years (I live in Mira Road). I tailgate a bus or truck so they can't put the barricades in front of me. I've started doing the same thing at vashi toll too as both these tolls are more than 20 years old and have rubbish roads on either side to show for it!

Earlier dahisar had plastic barricades which I would ram and drive off but now they have metal ones. Vashi still has plastic ones.
I hope you are not serious. I can understand tailgating a bus/truck, but ramming through plastic barricades? Do you own a hummer by any chance? And you have been doing this for 2 years?
Old 1st March 2017, 22:31   #138
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_ash View Post
I hope you are not serious. I can understand tailgating a bus/truck, but ramming through plastic barricades? Do you own a hummer by any chance? And you have been doing this for 2 years?
I used to do that earlier as my bumper anyway has a slight dent and needs to be repainted because a lady with an activa crashed into it. They're very light anyway. Then I got the tailgate idea and became a master at it .

Last edited by straight6 : 1st March 2017 at 22:32.
Old 5th May 2017, 11:50   #139
Senior - BHPian

Some good news for the motorists travelling towards Nashik on NH3. The Bhiwandi bypass toll will be closed from 13th May 2017. This is the first toll after crossing Thane on the NH3 towards Nashik. More details in the attached link.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/58525926.cms
ghodlur is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks