Team-BHP > Street Experiences

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2017, 15:11   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Voler self-drive service launched in Delhi. EDIT: Now Bangalore too

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay.sundar View Post
"Volercars, in it's sole discretion, regardless of any insurance coverage will be entitled to seek as damages for the same in the nature of liquidated damages (not being penalty), (a) an amount of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand only)* (i) 100% losses incurred by Volercars in repairing and restoring the Vehicle*; and (ii) 100% value of the Vehicle, whichever may be higher*."

This doesn't instill confidence at all. If anyone has some clarity on this, please share your thoughts.
Yes, Voler's terms and conditions for Insurance is very ambiguous. That's one of the reason I have not used their services.
It is better not to use them if there are certain clauses which can cause serious hardship in case of an accident.
Old 28th November 2017, 16:19   #32
BHPian

I used Voler once and I am not happy with their customer service. They charged me some suspension damage issue which was not pointed out at the point of pickup after the trip. I feel like the issue was present beforehand as the Car did feel little stiff.

More than this I was disappointed by their response while I was objecting to this issue. They took weeks to respond to simple emails and were very lazy in their responses.

I will not be using them again ever.
neeravnaik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2018, 17:17   #33
BHPian

Any recent review of Voler cars? Planning to rent a BMW from their Bangalore location.
Old 10th September 2018, 23:24   #34

I have a 2 day booking of Figo Aspire with Voler in New Delhi area starting tomorrow. Just writing this comment to commit to providing a complete review here afterwards.

The booking process was fairly simple - keyed in the timings, chose the car from the available options (I was hoping for Honda City but it wasn't available). Based on the duration of booking, I wasn't charged any security deposit (which was relieving, since plenty of reviews say they don't refund security charges easily). I was charged INR 4,531 for this booking. That does not include door-step delivery, and I didn't opt for it either.

I had to upload my driving license and aadhaar card and it got approved in under a minute (Perhaps it's an automated process? For some reason this part felt off to me.)

Most Viewed