Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2017, 18:36   #16
BHPian

Re: Delhi: Dentist beaten to death due to road rage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pferdestarke View Post

The video shows how a simple incident of road rage can end up with catastrophic outcome.

Caution: Graphic footage of violence and death. Viewer discretion required!
So they fought. And people intervened and separated them. But the auto guy had to come out and hit the biker again. I see that he has removed something from the auto- a small knife?. And he paid for his ego! One less hothead on the road (or two as the biker should ideally be put away for some time).
Old 1st April 2017, 20:38   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayclicks View Post
But the auto guy had to come out and hit the biker again. I see that he has removed something from the auto- a small knife?. And he paid for his ego! One less hothead on the road (or two as the biker should ideally be put away for some time).
Looks like the auto guy was primarily at fault yet he chose to fight instead of displaying penitence and paid the price (hefty one though). I guess the biker will be tried for murder now.
Old 1st April 2017, 20:41   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pferdestarke View Post
Looks like the auto guy was primarily at fault yet he chose to fight instead of displaying penitence and paid the price (hefty one though). I guess the biker will be tried for murder now.
I guess a smart lawyer could convert this into self defense/ Non-culpable homicide, given that the CCTV evidence shows the auto driver rushing to the biker with something in his hands. Not a lawyer, so pure speculation from my end.
ajayclicks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st April 2017, 21:08   #19
BANNED

Quick tip to everyone: Always say sorry even if it is your fault. You might end up being alive Instead of dead.
Leave your ego in the car.
H_Dogg72 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st April 2017, 21:41   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayclicks View Post
I guess a smart lawyer could convert this into self defense/ Non-culpable homicide, given that the CCTV evidence shows the auto driver rushing to the biker with something in his hands. Not a lawyer, so pure speculation from my end.
I'm not a lawyer but this seems a bit of a stretch given the clear CCTV footage. At the final moment, the auto driver was not attacking him physically - they were not locked in mortal combat. He was okay in picking up the brick, but not in hitting the auto driver with it.
phamilyman is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks