Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2016, 14:17   #106
BHPian

Got an SMS today mentioning that toll for Krishnagiri has been deducted from my account for trip dated 20-08-2016. I crossed the toll plaza on 13-08 and 15-08 but no deduction happened for that trip to now. Am assuming that this deduction is for my trip. If I am wrong then this is a wrong deduction. Will wait for a few days to check if there are any more deductions before complaining.
Old 2nd September 2016, 15:04   #107
BHPian

Re: FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!

@mtrnrajdeep

I too received a SMS for 20/08.Crossed krishnagiri toll during the same period 13/08 - 15/08 and the amount was deducted for it last week

I have logged a complaint as the data says "Traveled on 20/08,16:49".
Attached Thumbnails
FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-capture.jpg  

Last edited by Seagull76 : 2nd September 2016 at 15:07.
Old 2nd September 2016, 15:18   #108
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Folks, what's the status of FasTag on the Bangalore-Hyderabad route ? Works only at Devanahalli ?
Old 2nd September 2016, 15:24   #109
Distinguished - BHPian

Got an SMS today mentioning that my Fastag account is debited by Rs.60 for a trip done today.
I guess it was for the manual scan which was done on 15 Aug. So, that means Krishnagiri toll is online and clearing the backlog.
Old 2nd September 2016, 16:03   #110
BHPian

FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!

Was doing chennai Bangalore frequently in the recent past and Fastag is a boon as you get a VIP treatment in every toll. Only problem is in Sriperumbudur toll where non tagged vehicles are also allowed creating nuisance for tag holders.

Last edited by couswheels : 2nd September 2016 at 16:09.
Old 2nd September 2016, 16:10   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Folks, what's the status of FasTag on the Bangalore-Hyderabad route ? Works only at Devanahalli ?
No. Fastag @ Devanahalli toll was not functional last week. Same is the case with Bagepalli Toll.
iVento is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2016, 16:14   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakumar View Post
Tried the ICICI representatives who tried their best to pass the buck on! After tying multiple leads, raised a complaint using the fastag ICICI web portal and was told by the customer care that their support team will be able to be handle this and correct the entry.

I will update this thread on the outcome, so that it gets documented for others who gets into this problem.
This did not progress well as I expected.

My tag got blacklisted and I believe that it could have been done as I complained about the wrong license plate entry. I could see the blacklist status from the portal.

I was told by the customer care to contact the ICICI branch to get a new tag and the balance has been transferred to this new tag.

I am yet to use this tag. However the portal is not listing this new tag that i got today. Planning to use in the upcoming weekend trip.
rajakumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2016, 16:22   #113
BHPian

Quote:
I mentioned that Davanahalli is not FasTag enabled on another thread some times in June and was seriously trolled by a few members. Glad to note that I was correct. The toll just after Kurnool has a hand held scanner and they needed time to get it from the office room so paid cash instead of delaying my trip, this in July. The last toll, after Jadcherla, has FasTag lane and is functional.
hyd_traveller is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2016, 16:39   #114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
I mentioned that Davanahalli is not FasTag enabled on another thread some times in June and was seriously trolled by a few members. .
One of my friend got a fastag yesterday and he was able to use it today at Devanahalli toll, of course it was a manual tag by the attendant there. I think they have started it recently.
fusionbang is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2016, 17:00   #115
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Folks, what's the status of FasTag on the Bangalore-Hyderabad route ?
From other posts, I guess not even Devanahalli. May be only Jadcharla. Check out my query and reply for the same here.

However, as per IHMCL website all toll booths between Hyderabad and Bangalore has Fastag operational.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
I mentioned that Davanahalli is not FasTag enabled
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionbang View Post
I think they have started it recently.
I doubt the confusion is since it may be different toll booths everyone is talking about.

On Bangalore - Hyderabad route the toll booth is located soon after the Bangalore Airport turn off. From what iVento mentions, this booth does not have Fastag.

In Hyderabad - Bangalore route too, I guess this toll does not have operating Fastag lane.

However, what most others are mentioning as 'Devanahalli' toll based on the pic I guess is another toll which is about a KM towards Bangalore. This serves only the lane merging to NH from Bangalore Airport.

I guess this has Fastag working.

Anyways. What better way to check if Fastag is working of not than this.
mpksuhas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2016, 17:36   #116
BHPian

We did Bagepalli-Hyderabad on Aug 15, 2016. At that time, no toll plaza had a working FastTag lane. Most of them have built and marked them though.
Old 2nd September 2016, 17:41   #117
Senior - BHPian

Buying a fastag has been made so tedious that i doubt many people would opt for it right now. I had submitted my documents last saturday with a cheque of 500 which got cleared on tuesday. Since i got no information, i called the chap who had come to collect these documents and he said it would take 2-3 days more.

I thought, would be better to ask the customer care as well and the people ICICI has employed for fastag services are beyond pathetic. They have absolutely zero clue about anything and when i told i have the number of this guy who came to collect my documents but i do not know which brand he came from, this is the reply i got from here - "Oh S**t sir, we can not help you in this regard". Customer service rep stating these lines with an "oh s**t" is the first time i have ever heard this in my life.
Old 2nd September 2016, 17:59   #118
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Buying a fastag has been made so tedious that i doubt many people would opt for it right now..
I feel it depends upon the state, or the DSA working with ICICI. For me at Bangalore, the FasTag process was one of the best experiences I had. I actually got the tag before the SLA time line. Minimum follow ups as well.
Old 2nd September 2016, 18:18   #119
BHPian

yeah. the process is not very clear. 2 of us applied for fastag together 3 weeks ago. cheque got cleared in 3 days. My friend received his tag in 5 working days . whereas i am still to receive it. The person who i applied through has no clue as to what is the issue with my application. he just keeps asking for 2 more days.
Old 3rd September 2016, 10:24   #120
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngauravmalhotra View Post
The person who i applied through has no clue as to what is the issue with my application. he just keeps asking for 2 more days.
Have you received any text messages at all updating you on the status? Suggest you ask him for the unique application number and check on the ICICI Bank FASTag website.

Last edited by itwasntme : 3rd September 2016 at 10:27. Reason: Typo

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks