Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2019, 20:06   #4321
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!

For ICICI FASTag users the eToll by ICICI Bank app is the most convenient. You don't need to be an ICICI account holder either. No fiddling with UPI addresses required. Recharge is instantaneous.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...icibank.fastag
itwasntme is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th December 2019, 20:11   #4322
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
Simply because I don't have an ICICI bank account and hence I don't have their imobile app.
There is an app specifically for ICICI Fastag called the etoll app and it's available on the play store as @itwasntme has mentioned in the post above. You need not have an ICICI bank account to use this app.

Last edited by NPV : 17th December 2019 at 20:13.
Old 17th December 2019, 20:18   #4323
BHPian

I tried UPI payment for my ICICI Tag. What a relief. I had an Axis Bank Tag earlier and I would need to pay 2.5% convenience charge as UPI was not usable with 9 digit registration nos on Axis Bank at the moment.

I also have eToll by ICICI but it shows that my OTP page is not SSL complaint and the payment fails but I'll try again.

Ordering Tags for other 4 vehicles I own from ICICI.
Old 17th December 2019, 20:42   #4324
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
There is an app specifically for ICICI Fastag called the etoll app and it's available on the play store as @itwasntme has mentioned in the post above. You need not have an ICICI bank account to use this app.
Yes, I installed it last week. I'm yet to use it as my car has not gone on the highway for quite some time now. I see that this app has been released in August this year. I've been using missed call option much before that...since the day UPI recharge option was available in April last year
Old 17th December 2019, 22:18   #4325
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saisree View Post
Any guess what is the actual state Of my requests
Looking at the SMS you've received from icici, it clearly shows that everything is fine. It's just that you haven't received any updates regarding the process and completion of the same.

Just relax!!!

Your fastag account has already been created, tag already assigned to your vehicle. That's why it is also reflecting as a balance for your fastag account.

Now only glitch here is the delivery of the actual physical tag, looking at the surge demand for tags and load on tag issuers.

Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
I tried UPI payment for my ICICI Tag. What a relief. I had an Axis Bank Tag earlier and I would need to pay 2.5% convenience charge as UPI was not usable with 9 digit registration nos on Axis Bank at the moment.

I also have eToll by ICICI but it shows that my OTP page is not SSL complaint and the payment fails but I'll try again.

Ordering Tags for other 4 vehicles I own from ICICI.
Are you sure that it's official ICICI's App?

As little I know, there is App named POCKETS by ICICI, which is official.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by yoscenario2000 : 17th December 2019 at 22:25. Reason: Edited for back to back post.
yoscenario2000 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2019, 22:22   #4326
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek95 View Post
I have been using Equitas Fastag since an year now. SMS alerts are very much active till date. ( I typically get it 2-5 minutes after crossing the toll )
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
I have received below SMS from ICICI for getting Fastag balance on mobile:

''Get ICICI Bank Fastag balance on mobile, SMS ETCBAL KL13...(Your car Regn No) to 5676766 or give missed call on 8010928888 from your regd mobile. T&C apply.''

Try it (hope the same format apply to all regions?)

(I have dialed the above number and got the balance status instantly)
I used to get an SMS within 10 min of passing through a toll collection gate. This time nothing. The IDFC portal has debited this though. My i10 which is in Coimbatore got no notifications. My mother is wondering if there is enough blanche to return (there is!)
ajmat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2019, 22:27   #4327
BHPian

Mumbai Members, any idea when we can see the Fast Tag being accepted in MEP tolls like Vashi, Mulund, Thane and Dahisar?

Having two stickers on the windshield isn't very good for someone who likes to keep things clean and uncluttered.
VWAllstar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2019, 09:35   #4328
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoscenario2000 View Post
Are you sure that it's official ICICI's App?

As little I know, there is App named POCKETS by ICICI, which is official.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
eToll by ICICI is an official ICICI App specifically designed for ICICI FASTags. Check out Google Play Store and click on the developer's name to know more.
Old 18th December 2019, 11:03   #4329
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder View Post
So did it get detected ? Because I am also going to do the same.When my replacement tag arrives
My tag doesn't get detected at all. I don't see any damage. The HDFC guys are useless at responding to how I can get it checked.
Old 18th December 2019, 11:47   #4330
BHPian

Ordered a Paytm Fastag from their mobile app. However I was not prompted to upload the RC copy. It only asked for the vehicle number. The delivery status now shows, "Handed over to courier" and I can also see Fastag wallet with 150 rupees balance. Will I be required to upload RC before I can use the tag?
Old 18th December 2019, 12:00   #4331
Senior - BHPian

Requesting Axis Bank Fastag owners: What is their customer care phone number other than 1-800-4198585? Either this phone is always busy or they will keep you on hold forever. I had made an Citibank NEFT transaction to my account yesterday but there is neither an acknowledgement nor change in old balance. Citibank too did not confirm the action completed. Does anyone know how to check this nonsense? Did I make a mistake of getting Axis bank fastag? I had tried this mode of recharge earlier and it had worked for me.

I am traveling tomorrow and want to try my luck at Toll booths for first time

Last edited by rajivtelang : 18th December 2019 at 12:02.
Old 18th December 2019, 12:58   #4332
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivtelang View Post
Does anyone know how to check this nonsense? Did I make a mistake of getting Axis bank fastag? I had tried this mode of recharge earlier and it had worked for me.

I am traveling tomorrow and want to try my luck at Toll booths for first time
Check your transaction in the website after logging in

https://etc.axisbank.co.in/ETC/RetailRoadUserLogin

Select the one out of 4 correctly (User ID, Wallet ID, Vehicle No, Phone No.) in the login page and enter the password, type-in the Captcha and enter Login (after checking Login ID chosen still remains the same. I have seen that changing sometimes, causing trouble)

If you do not find your transaction try loading tour wallet by using UPI app say BHIM using 'netc.VehicleRegnNo@axisbank' .
Old 18th December 2019, 12:59   #4333
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saisree View Post
Applied for a Fastag through ICICI's iMobile App.

Tried this SMS ETCBAL TN11xxxxx to 5676766 and received the below message. Any guess what is the actual state Of my requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoscenario2000 View Post
Looking at the SMS you've received from icici, it clearly shows that everything is fine. It's just that you haven't received any updates regarding the process and completion of the same.

Just relax!!!
Thanks makes sense and today received a SMS as below. Guess they have lot of requests pending to attend and they are sorting out in batches.

Quote:
Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank FASTag Serial No 190xxxxx50 for veh. no. TN11Pxxxx has been assigned to your Tag Acc no. 2xyxyxy8 on 18-12-2019 11:17:04.
Old 18th December 2019, 13:37   #4334
Distinguished - BHPian

I had applied through Imobile app of ICICI bank on 2nd December. I didn't have to upload any documents and just entered the vehicle number. KYC details were taken from my bank account.

Got the tag delivered today

FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-img_20191218_133630.jpg
Dr.Naren is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th December 2019, 13:46   #4335
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
Mumbai Members, any idea when we can see the Fast Tag being accepted in MEP tolls like Vashi, Mulund, Thane and Dahisar?

Having two stickers on the windshield isn't very good for someone who likes to keep things clean and uncluttered.
A Mumbai member here. I too have been waiting for the same since an year now. Purposely did not buy MEP Tag as I am also averse to pasting two three tags on my Polo. On the flip side, in our Mumbai, cash paying is as fast or many times way faster than what it takes to cross a Fastag lane on highways. The guys at Airoli, Vashi and Mulund toll are lightning fast in handing over the change. Lot of manpower and superb handling even during over crowded evenings.

Last edited by vivek95 : 18th December 2019 at 13:47.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks