Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2016, 10:55   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: MobiKwik: Go cashless at NHAI toll plazas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchir031 View Post
The sole purpose of these apps, when launched, were ease of use and save time while making payments. Wasn't intended for tolls, though.
Beg to differ. The Apps were never intended to save time at all and mostly aimed at going cashless. Simple as that.

So here too it aims to make toll booths go cashless.
paragsachania is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2016, 11:19   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
One more player trying to make a name for themselves using the demonetization as a theme. I think instead of doing so many different things, NHAI should just make getting the RFID tags free of cost and they should be available at multiple locations. Their utilization is bound to improve with this rather than a online app.
Exactly my thoughts. With RFID already in place, NHAI should have rather improvised it's availability and efficiency than shifting their focus on e-wallets even if the latter is supposedly a temporary move. Apart from private cars, some big names in the transport industry be it buses or trucks have already started availing the Fastag facility.
vivek95 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2016, 20:25   #18
Senior - BHPian

I really don't get the point of this move, although this can be a temporary solution. Lack of reliable internet connection and the multi-step process involved will just make it as cumbersome.

This is the best time to expand FASTag implementation.
landcruiser123 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks