Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2016, 19:43   #31
BHPian

re: Linkway Honda's staff breaks traffic rules, then heckles me when questioned. EDIT: Update on page 2

Wow. Really happy to see a positive response and some concrete steps from the dealership. More than that, I am sure this experience of yours with the positive outcome will surely encourage many of us to take such steps and stop such lawless driving especially when an organizations of a sort (non individual) in involved. Kudos!!!
Old 14th December 2016, 22:12   #32
BHPian

re: Linkway Honda's staff breaks traffic rules, then heckles me when questioned. EDIT: Update on page 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkMar View Post
<snip> I am not in favor of this step. If he has learnt his mistake and will improve in the future, that is sufficient for me. I did not wish someone to lose his job. I clearly conveyed the same to the GM.
<snip>.
Kudos to you for bringing the change, I gave up on the society and was thinking that you are really testing your luck against them, but, I am glad it worked out well in the end.

I personally feel that deducting amount from salary and donating it is not appropriate for 3 years, may be, just one time penalty of 500 Rs towards donation would be fine. Financial impacts are too harsh and hard on the person and the family.
Old 15th December 2016, 12:35   #33

Great job Akmar, Linkway Honda also deserves an appreciation for their prompt action.
According to me each city should have an online medium through which common man can raise an issue with the concerned authorities. This to help those who want to report an issue but don't have the time to go to so. For example Chennai city police has this facebook page where one can report incidents. There is also an update provided to our complaint once its resolved. I hope more citizens come forward with raising their voice against breaking rules.
Old 15th December 2016, 15:45   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
Can you post the link to that tweet?

https://twitter.com/SlyAllegorist/st...65314152755206

I'll retweet it. 600 ++ followers now so ..

(edit) - found it when searching twitter for Linkway Honda. Retweeted.
Hserus, Thats me. SlyAllegorist.

Kudos to AkMar. You did what I could never do. Respect. This eggs me to get a dashcam myself.
rajesh1989 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2016, 19:19   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkMar View Post
First of all, I would like to thank all the BHPians for the support they have showed.
Just saw your video link on the Mamoo Patrol video. Pinned it to the top...hopefully others coming in to see the video, will have a gander at your video too.

The guy abusing you, got what he deserved. I was kinda blown away by how rude that guy was, especially considering the fact that he works for a reputed car dealer
Old 23rd December 2016, 22:12   #36
BHPian

Re: Linkway Honda's staff breaks traffic rules, then heckles me when questioned. EDIT: Update on pag

I have had my fair share of bitter experience with this dealership when they were fraudulently trying to skimp 21k for cancellation of a car booking. There are many other poor experiences captured on our forum for this dealership. Should be best to avoid buying from this dealership and let them improve in isolation!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks